girls asked to pick between a 6/10 white guy and 8/10 asain. answers will SHOCK you

AsianAspie

Incel
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
AsianAspie said:
I wouldn't have posted in the past cos I know I'd be ridiculed and that would have fucked up my self-esteem even more. But I've reached that age where idgaf anymore, nothing will change it. 4.5".
Somehow beat the ugly face genetics (lifting + low bf is legit af if u have bones underneath) + slight manlet but good proportions (constantly get told how wide my shoulders are+how thin my waist is, dat V-taper) + maintain sub 12% bf with decent muscle mass + managed to overcome my social retardedness... yet my dick is (literally) the one fucking thing holding me back from the liberation of inceldom.

Obviously I know I was never close to slayer material, but I'm sure if it wasn't for 'that' I could have had a few decent roots by now.
are you measuring Bone pressed or non bone pressed?
non bone pressed.

chadimir

Gigachad
AsianAspie said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
are you measuring Bone pressed or non bone pressed?
non bone pressed.
you are suppose to measure bone pressed. all major penile measurement studies are measured in bone pressed erect length. its the only accurate way to measure. really you are 5" as bone press almost always adds ~.3-.5" but could add a millimeter or two more depending on your body fat %.

lolfags

Chad
The white guy in the OP is clearly better looking than the Asian dude, sorry bro. Try it with a 4/10 semi fat but still fratty looking white guy not a 7.5/10 teen Chad

incel_lurker

Slayer
i really doubt godfrey gao is an 8/10 facially tbh. try that asian guy in lost though godfrey gao has more IRL appeal because of being super tall and having great skin and frame

chadimir

Gigachad
lolfags said:
The white guy in the OP is clearly better looking than the Asian dude, sorry bro. Try it with a 4/10 semi fat but still fratty looking white guy not a 7.5/10 teen Chad
lol your fucking delusional man. the asain guy has much better bone and eye structure objectively than that frog looking mofo. he just has the white surfer kid halo

lolfags

Chad
chadimir said:
lolfags said:
lol your fucking delusional man. the asain guy has much better bone and eye structure objectively than that frog looking mofo. he just has the white surfer kid halo
are you asian? this could explain your bad eyesight... also sound like u mad at gaijin stealing ur womens boyo

white kid is obvious typical robust teen uberchad, one of the best chad examples i've see here tbh

chadimir

Gigachad
lolfags said:
chadimir said:
are you asian? this could explain your bad eyesight... also sound like u mad at gaijin stealing ur womens boyo

white kid is obvious typical robust teen uberchad, one of the best chad examples i've see here tbh
halo theory at its finest.

Furby

Normie
Furby said:

EZ Explanation

1. All Asians look the same especially to white people (very similar characteristics from head to toe)

2.  Your "handsome" Asian (lol btw) looks like any other Asian man except he has low bodyfat

3.  Finally the woman says "i'm not into" Asians.  You actually have to be "into" Asians to find them attractive.
 They are not attractive by simply being, like the Caucasian-standard, a person has to be "into" them.  There is a reason Asian people are considered a fetish whether male or female.  People openly say shit like "He is into Asian women."  What does that imply?  What do you infer about how Asian people are seen by outsiders?  No one says shit like that about white people.  Even "he is into blondes." only states a preference but not a fetish.  

A fetish.  That is what they are, a fetish.  No different than someone who is into feet or having sex in public or transvestites.

FUUUAARRRK!!! Solid fucking gold reasoning.  Shocked by own insight tbh.

asiancel

King of Chads
incel_lurker said:
i really doubt godfrey gao is an 8/10 facially tbh. try that asian guy in lost though godfrey gao has more IRL appeal because of being super tall and having great skin and frame
godfrey gao has massive bones, but that actually cost him high cheeks. same with the asian guy from lost. their zygos extend too far down.

tbh the guy from lost has a disgusting eye area which makes him sub 5.
[hr]
there is a guy at my gym who always brings his 5/10 asian girlfriend with body and slutty clothes halo to workout with him. he looks like krit mcclean except he's pretty much full asian. that is more of an irl 7/10 asian.

this is 8+ asian. basically, you need to have white inside your mother or grandmother to be 8+ asian:

incel_lurker

Slayer
asiancel said:
incel_lurker said:
godfrey gao has massive bones, but that actually cost him high cheeks. same with the asian guy from lost. their zygos extend too far down.

tbh the guy from lost has a disgusting eye area which makes him sub 5.
[hr]
there is a guy at my gym who always brings his 5/10 asian girlfriend with body and slutty clothes halo to workout with him. he looks like krit mcclean except he's pretty much full asian. that is more of an irl 7/10 asian.

this is 8+ asian. basically, you need to have white inside your mother or grandmother to be 8+ asian:

Did u just post ur own pic ???

newbiedude

Subhuman
Lol @ ugly white incels trying to feel better about themselves. You'll never. Ever. get a hot girl. These sort of threads are just coping threads for ugly white guys.

Now try comparing with a hot pakistani guy instead of a gook. Now proceed to crawl into a fetus position and weep.

newbiedude

Subhuman
Aryan is an Indian Sanskrit word meaning nobel. North Indians and Persians = Aryan. U have a shitskin word in your username. U ugly white incel. I'll be cucking u soon.
NorwoodingAryan said:
newbiedude said:
Lol @ ugly white incels trying to feel better about themselves. You'll never. Ever. get a hot girl. These sort of threads are just coping threads for ugly white guys.

Now try comparing with a hot pakistani guy instead of a gook. Now proceed to crawl into a fetus position and weep.
Shitskin hindu muslim cope  :turban:

cherry

Coper
newbiedude said:

Ethnics get presented with fair and documented experiments yet they STILL cope.

It's impressive really

KingMe

Chad
I mean it's clear the Asian guy here can get laid but the point is he will never sniff the jocks of even average white and black dudes when it comes to females. Everyone knows this already and females prove it to Asian dudes every day. We don't need experiments to know that they are an inferior race. They all run intelligence and provider game for a reason - its all they have against real men.

newbiedude

Subhuman

It's impressive really

Lol? I'm in Texas. Banged 6 white girls since February 2015. 2 of whom cheated on their white bfs. Like I said, white incels cope experimenting with race generally. You have to go on an individual basis raagrdless of race. I dont care about any other guy in my race, i only care about myself. Because some can get laid, some cant.

Same as white. Some can get laid. Some cant.

You're like Danny Devito who screams white guys get laid more.. But you'll 100% get cucked by a handsome paki guy. 

Individual basis dumbass.  Stop hiding behind a whole race. Individually, you couldn't get a pussy at a cat show.

KingMe

Chad
newbiedude said:

It's impressive really

Lol? I'm in Texas. Banged 6 white girls since February 2015. 2 of whom cheated on their white bfs. Like I said, white incels cope experimenting with race generally. You have to go on an individual basis raagrdless of race. I dont care about any other guy in my race, i only care about myself. Because some can get laid, some cant.

You're like Danny Devito who screams white guys get laid more.. But you'll 100% get cucked by a handsome paki guy. 

Individual basis dumbass.  Stop hiding behind a whole race. Individually, you couldn't get a pussy at a cat show.
Damn, you pulled out the anecdotal cope, one of the saddest of them all

newbiedude

Subhuman
It's not about anecdotes. My point was, race argument is useless. If you're white and ugly, it wont make a fukkin difference. You're just coping with race.

cherry said:
newbiedude said:

It's impressive really
newbiedude said:

It's impressive really

KingMe said:
newbiedude said:

It's impressive really

Damn, you pulled out the anecdotal cope, one of the saddest of them all