Girls are such sex perverts

Bullshit

Normie
I was fuking this girl really hard with my 5x5 dick when suddenly she pulled out, got out of the bed, took the phone and texted something to somebody. I thought: "maybe she forgot to tell something to her mother or a friend", she came back and told me to fuck her really really hard. 

I did that, 10 minutes later the bell ring. She went opening the door (naked) and a girl appear. I'm like "who the fuck this girl is". It turns out it was her sister, she texted her I was fucking her really good and wanted me to also fuck her. 

She begged me to fuck her sister and I agreed on that. I pounded the tight pussies of both girls until 11am the next morning. 

One of the best night of my life

Bojack

Lookism God
Looooool, incel forum my ass, fuk all u guys

ugliest

King of Chads
never happened to me tho, i just made girls cum and they had to get off my dick from too much sensations down there

sluts need a lot of time to refuel, thats the only that sucks about them

but if you are a real man you will fuck 2 or more girls at a time

Mughalistan

Coper
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
the redpill is that stuff like that may be seldom but DOES happen and DID happen to guys all over the world already,.

while u think to have invented a very funny and unrealsitic comedy scenario
:clap:

Goiear

Chad
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
the redpill is that stuff like that may be seldom but DOES happen and DID happen to guys all over the world already,.

while u think to have invented a very funny and unrealsitic comedy scenario

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
and now @bullshit got banned, he was a Chad and the incel mods want to keep us in the dark

this forum needs revolution tbh