• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girls are so slutty in college you dont want to miss out on it

DongSlayer

Friend of mine whos studying economics atm. He isnt even so good looking, like a 5-6 but every damn fucking weekend he is having sex with new girls, even some three-somes.

They drink, get wasted then they suck the cock of whoever they come over, Its a fucking sex-paradise for years.

You do not want to miss out on it.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not true. I go to college and I havent talked to a girl yet. They dont even want to sit next to me.

Lorebin

Regular
Ryu said:
Not true. I go to college and I havent talked to a girl yet. They dont even want to sit next to me.

This is my life. Wherever I am I dont have any contact with girls in my environment

Semm

Joke
Wished I missed out on it. Wouldnt be HIV Chlamydia and herpes positive if I did.

FireHaze

Megastar
You're probably underrating your friend.

College girls ignore you if you're sub 7. There's no way a 5 or 6 is slaying new girls that often.

DongSlayer

FireHaze said:

College girls ignore you if you're sub 7. There's no way a 5 or 6 is slaying new girls that often.

He is 5´7, no distinct features, nw 2.5, potato jawline. On here he would be rated 4. In real life, he is a 5 or 6 at most.

Severe Aspie

Regular
DongSlayer said:
FireHaze said:

He is 5´7, no distinct features, nw 2.5, potato jawline. On here he would be rated 4. In real life, he is a 5 or 6 at most.

Which country