Girls are so slutty in college you dont want to miss out on it

DongSlayer

Subhuman
Friend of mine whos studying economics atm. He isnt even so good looking, like a 5-6 but every damn fucking weekend he is having sex with new girls, even some three-somes.

They drink, get wasted then they suck the cock of whoever they come over, Its a fucking sex-paradise for years.

You do not want to miss out on it.

Ryu

Staff member
Not true. I go to college and I havent talked to a girl yet. They dont even want to sit next to me.

Lorebin

Normie
Ryu said:
Not true. I go to college and I havent talked to a girl yet. They dont even want to sit next to me.
This is my life. Wherever I am I dont have any contact with girls in my environment

Semm

Incel
Wished I missed out on it. Wouldnt be HIV Chlamydia and herpes positive if I did.

FireHaze

Gigachad
You're probably underrating your friend.

College girls ignore you if you're sub 7. There's no way a 5 or 6 is slaying new girls that often.

DongSlayer

Subhuman
FireHaze said:

College girls ignore you if you're sub 7. There's no way a 5 or 6 is slaying new girls that often.
He is 5´7, no distinct features, nw 2.5, potato jawline. On here he would be rated 4. In real life, he is a 5 or 6 at most.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
DongSlayer said:
FireHaze said:

He is 5´7, no distinct features, nw 2.5, potato jawline. On here he would be rated 4. In real life, he is a 5 or 6 at most.
Which country