Girls are better than Men nowadays

wotm8brah

Coper
Girls are full of life, energy,

everything is easy mode for them

I see 15 year old girls who could beat real men into a fight

Most men nowadays are just walking zombies

Tbh I wouldnt mind if 95% of men die in some nuclear blast or massive earthquake or meteor crash

Its best to end our misery instead of letting the suffering continue

To have a penis or have testosterone means nothing in 2016 and the years to come it will get worse and worse

Its best we all die

I am serious btw

Currycel

Normie
It's because we have a shit life ​
Imgine if the average male had women hitting him up 24/7 like the average female​

Yeah I really noticed this as well

Girls are so full of life and energy, so happy and fulfilled and validated...

Guys are just... eh...  Most of them are total wrecks, have numerious mental disorders, usually a bunch of issues as well

Average guy just has no purpose and no real leverage, he is just there...

it is also interesting that you mention that having penis means nothing.. It is so true.

Being a girl really means a lot today, but being a guy means absolutely nothing, it is like even a negative trait in itself as you are perceived as a threat and must "prove" your worth

wotm8brah

Coper
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
it is also interesting that you mention that having penis means nothing.. It is so true.

Being a girl really means a lot today, but being a guy means absolutely nothing, it is like even a negative trait in itself as you are perceived as a threat and must "prove" your worth
I feel like its just destiny that we have to experience life like this

I am not even mad. Happy I can rot and have access to Internet/Social Media/Video Games/Movies. Something people 50 or 100 years ago couldnt have

Just feel like we are in our prime at the wrong time man. I know for sure the world will be much different in 2030 than it is right now. The same it was much different in 1990 than 2016

We are just stuck in the worst era. I dont mind. But it sucks that you have no control over your birth or what state the world is in when you grow up and such

I hate ever being created to be honest. You guys should feel the same.

If you dont feel like cancer all the time its obvious you have still had some good in your life

For me I already know this shitty destiny. By the time society reverses itself I will be in my 40s

Fuck man