Girlfriends of a girl you like will ALWAYS be trying to cockblock you...

...even if she likes you.

They will do it of pure jealousy that you give her more attention than them

Seriously, girlfriends of a girl are the serious problem and have cockblocked many of guys

Brio

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
Men are even worse when i was young i had 2 incel friends, we all were incels i was just the one that was slightly less incels then them so somtimes when girls could not avoid us they talked about me

i found out latly that both of my incel friends always talked in a bad way to the girls behind my back /stuff like i am violeent and mean and not normal in the head etc etc

the girls said that to myself,

I didnt care because i had the impression that they did me a favour

Sinilar shit happened to me too. Not trust anyone

the redpill is that incels are in most cases not only ugly in how they look but have ugly personalitys too.

MistGeburt3000 said:
Men are even worse when i was young i had 2 incel friends, we all were incels i was just the one that was slightly less incels then them so somtimes when girls could not avoid us they talked about me

i found out latly that both of my incel friends always talked in a bad way to the girls behind my back /stuff like i am violeent and mean and not normal in the head etc etc

the girls said that to myself,

I didnt care because i had the impression that they did me a favour

the redpill is that incels are in most cases not only ugly in how they look but have ugly personalitys too.
Your friends suck. My friends are incel but they've never cock-blocked me. Guys get jealous but most of them have a enough of a sense of honour not to get in guy's way when he's trying to pull. Girls have no such sense of honor