So Ive always used an more prettyboyish haircut but recently had to shave my head. A girl said I look very handsome with an shaved head.
I used to get more iois with my previous haircut, but from younger girls . Maybe I look more masc with it ? Keep in mind that I have an long midface but with deepset eyes and a thick eyebrowns . I always look angry no matter what.
What do you guys think ? Is just be bald theory the new trend in 2020 ? Anyway I feel happy because I will prob go bald in my 30s

Baldman:(

Incel
So Ive always used an more prettyboyish haircut but recently had to shave my head. A girl said I look very handsome with an shaved head.
I used to get more iois with my previous haircut, but from younger girls . Maybe I look more masc with it ? Keep in mind that I have an long midface but with deepset eyes and a thick eyebrowns . I always look angry no matter what.
What do you guys think ? Is just be bald theory the new trend in 2020 ? Anyway I feel happy because I will prob go bald in my 30s
The truth is..... A long face/midface and thin face might look rounder/squarerer buzzed... The hair probably enlongated your face perhaps....
You can always try the buzzed sides and long top because that will make the receding look not as bad.. And your face wider

Good job my bald man.

Yellowskies

Incel
Srsly I think the beard and long hair trend from 2010-2019 will go away and very short hairstyles with conservative beards and stubble variants will be dominant.

2020 could be that turnaround since people tend to reinvent themselves around this time.

So many guys have looked like total shyte in public with long hair and patchy beards now it’s ridiculous.

”Bald” will never be the it thing though

Baldman:(

Incel
Srsly I think the beard and long hair trend from 2010-2019 will go away and very short hairstyles with conservative beards and stubble variants will be dominant.

2020 could be that turnaround since people tend to reinvent themselves around this time.

So many guys have looked like total shyte in public with long hair and patchy beards now it’s ridiculous.

”Bald” will never be the it thing though
Define bald? Clean shaven or buzzed.