• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girl rejects surgery because of surgeons looks

MorphIncel

Rotter
Simply AMAZING.

I texted with a girl yesterday. Just exchanged numbers from some surgery site, I had one of my good pics on Whatsapp. We instantly vibed and clicked.

She said something was OFF with the surgeon (rhinoplastical surgeon) and she decided NOT to go to him even though AT FIRST she was ok with it.

She thought about it and THEN she said: I know why, it was becuase of his EYES, he looked so creepy.

The surgeon has had both: recessed under eye and upper eye. Exposed eyelids, he legit looks like a rapist. LOL

ItWontBeMe

Machine
This reminds me of a thread I made a few months back, I talked about how I decide whether to go with a plastic surgeon based on 1) their expertise (of course) and 2) their looks, must be at least 5.5/10

I FEEL SO SAFE IN THIS GUY'S HANDS NO HOMO

MorphIncel

Rotter
BrightTiger said:
im good looking and i always want more ..and im consantaly thinking about ageing.

It surprised me that a girl is actually STILL subconsciously judging the appearance of her SURGEON and factors it into her decision making process even tho it normally doesnt have to do anything with the surgery lol

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
really? i was thinking of running surgeon game