Girl redpills the absolute FUCK out of guy that can only attract fat girls

FireHaze

Gigachad
http://dearwendy.com/the-only-women-i-attract-are-obese/

[font='Libre Baskerville', arial, sans-serif]The truth is, there are leagues in dating, as in “She’s out of your league.” It may not be polite to discuss, but we all fall into certain leagues based on what we offer aesthetically, intellectually, emotionally and financially. There are certain attributes that are more desirable than others. For a woman, it’s easier to land a man if she’s young and fertile, thin, and pretty. For a man, it’s easier to land a woman like that if he’s rich, good-looking, tall, has a nice body, and is funny. Now, I don’t know what your financial situation is, but I do know, by your own description, that you’re short … and kind of puny at a 150 lbs. with no muscles. And in online dating where women browse for dates by clicking very specific criteria, you are falling off the radar big time by being only 5’7″ (and let’s face it, when a guy says he’s 5’7″, most of us assume he’s probably closer to 5’6″ or even 5’5″). If you don’t have a handsome photo, an impressive career, and a witty profile, you’ve fallen off the radar even further. Does that sound shallow? Hell, yeah. But so does ruling out women who are heavyset and referring to their size as “physical issues,” like being overweight is a deformity.[/font]

:banderas:

Adolf Hipster

Banned
i bet your google search was 'why are only fat girls attracted to me'  :lol:

Furby

Normie
Gee, Wendy sure doesn't sound that "dear"...MOAR...

I’ll make this as clear as I can: You are being ruled out for having characteristics that are unappealing to the majority of online daters.That probably stings a little, but it’s the truth. And no amount of dating women who are also overlooked in favor of more conventionally desirable competitors is going to “earn you the right” to be pickier. It doesn’t sound like you can afford to be picky. If you could, it wouldn’t be so difficult for you to attract the kind of woman you say you now want.

OnTheRun

Slayer
She was redpilling a "short … and kind of puny at a 150 lbs. with no muscles" cel.

:bye:

mrz said:
We should just legalize prostitution and not have to care about this anymore, prostitution being illegal is absolutely nothing but a benefit to females, it's really time to get aggressive as fuck in stripping females of their privileges, problem is they have normalized their privilege to the point that it is perceived as just a given, in reality only the law is stopping all males from fucking hot young girls whenever they want to, we should reject these Christian-Feminist laws, why do we have laws that exist to benefit females? Some guy who can only fuck fat bitches can just pay for sex with hot girls, but fat bitches don't even really want to pay for sex with hot guys nearly as much anyway, so it is to their advantage for prostitution to be illegal, it increases the quality of mates they can get.

:clap: 
Every male deserves jb.