• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girl rated me 9/10 on tinder isnt that like a 6 irl? convo pics

Real 9/10s are guys that are as good looking as young Johnny Depp and Paul Newman. When people say 9/10 what they really mean is 7/10 because people lose scope of what a real 9/10 looks like because they're like 99.99 percentile on the looks bell curve.

When people see a real 9/10 IRL they will be completely in awe of their beauty, as if it weren't possible for a person to be that good looking and probably think of them as a 11/10.

MorphIncel

Rotter
I hope the title of this thread is meant to be sarcastic.

The thing is this: First offf you have to check HOW many times you get voted like this. I dont care what sluthaters or lookism users think but EVERY guy WILL find ONE girl who thinks he looks good/hot (of course, taking looksmatch etc. into consideration, not really hot girls )

Then, lets say you hear that pretty often. The next thing would be: WHAT kind of girls do give you compliments like that?

It is sooo easy to get under average chicks it is not even WORTH it and obivously they tend to give far more compliments ..and more so if the guy happens to be 1 or 2 points min above the girl (which is not that hard, we are talking about under average cunts right?)

This one compliment would be NOTHING to base your whole identity, self worth or self image of.

I have noticed some really dangerous traits about you, thats why I didn't wanna start a discussion wiht you about your looks (I've read how you became defensively coping about why women dont match you and OTOH you got aggressive with me...Ive also noticed how you permanently bash on other guys like orb etc.)

If you wanna have REAL proof, do the following: Go to a very good club with a lot of hot girls and just start hitting on them. Approach like 10 of the best chicks there and then see how far you can go. Can you pull? can you make out? do you get numbers? What are the REAL HARD FACTS (not some imaginative IOIs)? How many of the cunts did you convert to what?

Just talk normally to them, even if you talk weirdly they dont care as long as you are GENUINLY good looking -> they will rationalize you as being "special" (in a good way), unique and SOOO ffunny.

Just try it and don't try to cope, just go out and do it.

BTW: I had in mind you were living somewhere in Germany...have you moved to the states?

MorphIncel

Rotter
Severe Retard said:
LOOOOL she blocked me because i told her 

im doing the lookism 30day challenge and cant have sex and i told her I can't come up with anything clever so ill message her in a couple days fucking lol this is the test to see if ur 8+

Are u in the states, SR? Thought u were lviing in germany

Reflex said:
OP have you fucked any of these?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one gets laid over tinder don't fall for the hype. The only girls good looking guys can slay are chubby bunnies and uglies. The only guys that it probably benefits is rich dudes. 

Theres hundreds of tinder threads on sluthate, the misc, Reddit etc where they never meet up with the hotties no matter how much game they drop. Real life game is always better to men average or handsome.

Online is for the rich

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Severe Retard said:
LOOOOL she blocked me because i told her 

im doing the lookism 30day challenge and cant have sex and i told her I can't come up with anything clever so ill message her in a couple days fucking lol this is the test to see if ur 8+

Pizzaface said:
It's a line bro. She asked if your birthday was on sept 10 which is 9/10. You were supposed answer something like "no why"? But you straight up just said your birthday ( Fucking LOL) so it didn't really work.

:jordan:

lookz

Machine
9/10 + 1 = 9/11? I don't get it? Does she browse 4chan?

MorphIncel

Rotter
Severe Retard said:
MorphIncel said:
Are u in the states, SR? Thought u were lviing in germany

no miami

I do a million times better in a european country or ny its like a different world for me on looks

Which countries in Europe is better for you?

Maybe the looks standards in miami are pretty high, havent been there though so I don't really know