whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Some bitch online I was talking too. She told me

"David Gandy is so ew, and feminine." After I showed her photos of him

"He's not attractive at all. Miles Teller is more handsome"

:cage2:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Bitch is mentally deranged. There's objectively almost nothing feminine about Gandy.

Girls like this explain why ugly guys can get lucky and score well above their league.

Maybe she's into you (or someone who was there or might hear about her reaction to Gandy from you) and wanted to signal you that you're not out of her league.

Namek

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Maybe she's into you (or someone who was there or might hear about her reaction to Gandy from you) and wanted to signal you that you're not out of her league.
This.

FireHaze

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
This is exactly what autism looks like.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
The bitch lives 12 hours away from me. Fuck that.
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Thanks for providing pics of the girl op~
I don't think you'd want to see a chunky girl.
[hr]
Magnus said:
whywoulditmatter said:
I want to punch this faggot in every movie I see him in
There is NOTHING good looking about this guy

Girls are jealous of men who are better looking than they are 
Its coping mechanism
A 5 girl gets more attention than a 7 guy
But when she sees 9.5 like Gandy she will feel inferior to him and will cope by saying he's ugly
But if he was standing next to you, she would suck his dick if he asked her to without hesitating

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Therealdealbrah said:
Girls are jealous of men who are better looking than they are 
Its coping mechanism
A 5 girl gets more attention than a 7 guy
But when she sees 9.5 like Gandy she will feel inferior to him and will cope by saying he's ugly
But if he was standing next to you, she would suck his dick if he asked her to without hesitating
Legit

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
FireHaze said:
Bitch is mentally deranged. There's objectively almost nothing feminine about Gandy.

Girls like this explain why ugly guys can get lucky and score well above their league.
Usually it's because one of their parents (probably father) resembles the sub8 male in question.

Lel

Gigachad
average girls ''like'' looksmatched betas for boyfriend material its nothing surprising

after getting pumped and dumped by Chad they normalize their standards (that doesn't mean they get wet over them)

the same way you lust over 5/10 recessed potato faces and call healthy looking 7s+  as transgenders cause you'll never have them