So this girl at work keeps mentioning how i dont talk to her. She has brought it up to me before. 

Well my question is if a girl cares about me talking to her then she must think im attractive right? 

If a girl doesnt like you they normally hope you dont talk to them in the first place so this girl must like me right?

Ya, she probably do like you bruh, or how about you just let her know how you feel and find out for sure. Dudes on her just finna call you ugly b.

Norwood Cemetery said:
@"Genetic Shit" - lemme guess, she's black isn't she?

Are you deliberately being aloof?
Yes she is black but thats no the point.
Even black women are hypergamous so realistically i shouldnt be on her radar.

Genetic Shit said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
@"Genetic Shit" - lemme guess, she's black isn't she?

Are you deliberately being aloof?
Yes she is black but thats no the point.
Even black women are hypergamous so realistically i shouldnt be on her radar.
Sorry bro, but lolz delivered. I remember how much you said you hated/disliked black women. If you be no-talking to any ho', I figgered she must be a sista.

Well, here's your chance to be balls-deep inside her cocoa-butter smeared klunge. Tap dat ass, homie.

none more red said:
I'd talk to her, but don't expect too much. She might just be an extrovert. True extroverts cannot stand it when you don't don't fall all over yourself to talk to them
this may be. You made a good point here.

TRT

Coper
i find it so hard to talk to girls i'm not attracted to... drains the fucking life out of me.

TRT said:
i find it so hard to talk to girls i'm not attracted to... drains the fucking life out of me.
Now you know how hot girls feel when we try to talk to them.

Depressed anon said:
Genetic Shit you are the biggest tom on the planet - you'd rather fuck some fat white chick than any black girl
:lol:  ok. you can fuck the black girls while i fuck your fat white women since you think its so easy to fuck a black girl.

Genetic Shit said:
Depressed anon said:
Genetic Shit you are the biggest tom on the planet - you'd rather fuck some fat white chick than any black girl
:lol:  ok. you can fuck the black girls while i fuck your fat white women since you think its so easy to fuck a black girl.
If the black girl is clean, average weight and doesn't wear an appallingly ill-fitting weave, then I'll gladly tap dat ass.