• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

giant robust BBC nigger lifting a pussy ass bitch like it's nothing (in prison)

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
take a look at this shit, lmfao

he made that utter sub-human his little bitch

what do you think that big guy is serving time for? looks like a murderer serving life tbh

only God knows how many people this savage has killed

[video=youtube]

imagine street fighting that maniac. you'd have your limbs torn apart

pax_fuel

Banned
undisputed said:

what do you think that big guy is serving time for? looks like a murderer serving life tbh

[video=youtube]

He is just a little kid

Put him through mma for 5 years then put him back in there lol

Just cause that dude is bigger and stronger doesnt mean you cant knock him out

undisputed said:

[video=youtube]

He is just a little kid

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
pax_fuel said:
He is just a little kid

:what:

just lol @ this stupid ass low IQ sub-human chink. keep coping, you dirty low T piss skin cuck.

you'd shit your diapers if you had to face that high T giga-chad BBC. 

he'd rape you till you bleed while you jerk off your 4 incher, you disgusting filthy sub-human faggot

:goodfellas: :niro:  

kill yourself, you worthless chink scum

Absolutely bone chilling. It's unlikely he's on roids because he's in prison. That's all natural testosterone. Dark triad levels off the chart. What an incredible genetic freak.

This is why rich people in America are willing to spend trillions on taxes, prisons, border security, and gated communities. They know the darkness waiting to tear apart their cuck bodies limb by limb. The survival of the beta hinges on correctly spotting and avoiding the alpha.

pax_fuel

Banned
undisputed said:
pax_fuel said:
He is just a little kid

just lol @ this stupid ass low IQ sub-human chink. keep coping, you dirty low T piss skin cuck.

he'd rape you till you bleed while you jerk off your 4 incher, you disgusting filthy sub-human faggot

Just give me a knife and i will kill both you and him at the same time

:hi:

MudslimeMo

Joke
He is just a little kid

That beast is easily 90 kilograms of pure muscle and bone, 12% bf or less. Just lol at thinking he can be knocked out by anything less than a muay thai expert.

Stereo

Champion
pax_fuel said:
undisputed said:

he'll knock it out of your hands while simultaneously breaking your arm, then use it to carve you a new asshole.

just lol at your framelet, low t manlet cope with "muh mma", no amount of fighting prowess is going to change the fact that you're 130lbs and the size of a 12 year old. you would have difficulty fighting the average person what makes you think it's remotely possible to take on a 6'4, 250lb prison nigger?

:brendan: 

pax_fuel's delusion levels always on fleek. this motherfucker has never raised his voice against anyone over the height of 5'8.

capo said:
wha'ts with his voice

extreme high t aromatises into estrogen

pax_fuel

Banned
Stereo said:
pax_fuel said:

he'll knock it out of your hands while simultaneously breaking your arm, then use it to carve you a new asshole.

just lol at your framelet, low t manlet cope with "muh mma", no amount of fighting prowess is going to change the fact that you're 130lbs and the size of a 12 year old. you would have difficulty fighting the average person what makes you think it's remotely possible to take on a 6'4, 250lb prison nigger?

:brendan: 

pax_fuel's delusion levels always on fleek. this motherfucker has never raised his voice against anyone over the height of 5'8.

capo said:
wha'ts with his voice

extreme high t aromatises into estrogen

I wouldnt need a knife to break you kid lol

And idiot prison knife attacks are usually surprise attaclook up shanking you dumb fuck

He wont know im coming till i stabbed him 3-5 times through major arteries
Lol at him breaking me when he is bleeding out

Jatu

Joke
What an absolute machine. nothing can stop this robust BBC. he will destroy every subhuman in his path with 0 effort required.

pax_fuel

Banned
Jatu said:
What an absolute machine. nothing can stop this robust BBC. he will destroy every subhuman in his path with 0 effort required.

I will bet conor mcgregor would ko him in less than 30 seconds

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
White kid comes along and mogs BBC...

[video=youtube]

Just be 3 digit IQ and white....Stalin did the same in prison and mogged everyone.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"pax_fuel" 

keep coping, you stupid ass low IQ filthy piss skin sub-trash scum

you're weak and ugly as shit. you're an absolute pussy too, you ain't gonna do shit, motherfucker

:goodfellas:

keep coping in your ugly disgusting asian mother's basement

reminder, this is you, you utter sub-human autistic friendless virgin cuck:

:spew: :datalol:

ugliest beta bitch I have ever fucking seen. you are better off committing suicide, you retarded son of a whore

just set yourself on fire and suffer the brutal torturous death you deserve, faggot

follow your chink father's foot steps, you ugly little bitch

:tyson:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
champagnepapi said:
Absolutely bone chilling. It's unlikely he's on roids because he's in prison. That's all natural testosterone. Dark triad levels off the chart. What an incredible genetic freak.

This is why rich people in America are willing to spend trillions on taxes, prisons, border security, and gated communities. They know the darkness waiting to tear apart their cuck bodies limb by limb. The survival of the beta hinges on correctly spotting and avoiding the alpha.

dude's an absolute monster

pax_fuel said:
Jatu said:

:coping:

he would kill conor mcgregor with his bare hands in matter of seconds, you fucking idiot.

he would then proceed to tear your tiny fragile sub-human chink body until you are beyond mutilated, you stupid sub-human son of a worthless whore

kill yourself, you delusional cuck. you're a little pussy

pax_fuel

Banned
undisputed said:
champagnepapi said:

dude's an absolute monster

pax_fuel said:

:coping:

he would kill conor mcgregor with his bare hands in matter of seconds, you fucking idiot.

he would then proceed to tear your tiny fragile sub-human chink body until you are beyond mutilated, you stupid sub-human son of a worthless whore

kill yourself, you delusional cuck. you're a little pussy

This is what happens when the coping is too strong

::banderas::

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
why don't they put girls in there?

pretty fucked up how prisoners are able to lay a finger on one another, prison system needs a real ramp up.

Blueman

Machine
I cant even imagine an existence of such low IQ and high testosterone levels. Must have absolutely no inner thoughts but acting every minute of his life off pure primal instincts. Has no contemplation of abstract thoughts or time preference of where his life will be next week.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Blueman said:
I cant even imagine an existence of such low IQ and high testosterone levels. Must have absolutely no inner thoughts but acting every minute of his life off pure primal instincts. Has no contemplation of abstract thoughts or time preference of where his life will be next week.

the dude is basically an animal