GF is with her boytoy

S

SPF

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi folks.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My GF just slept last night with her young toyboy. They had quickie before she went to work. I am on business trip, so my GF announced me that she will go to his place after work. I just got message that they will go to steam room together and that she is horny because in the morning she didn't get orgasm. They haven't use condom ever, so I know that creampies are true again this night and tomorrow. I am sad that I am not home, cause she promised to bring me some creampie someday...[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have a nice weekend [/font]

S

SPF

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So were coming to a point in life where my wife wants to join the Army. She is doing it for all the right reasons, but I cant help but sit here stuck on the fact shes incredibly turned on by military guys anyways, I cant help but think shes gonna be like a kid in a candy store.

Always been a fantasy, now that it might be a reality, well....my lil 4 inches is standing hard at attention.

Anyone else ever lived in this kind of situation? Think its a dream cum true situation for my wife, this makes me happy. 
[/font]