• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

gf doesnt feel like having sex? its over!

chadizm

Regular
And mens advices will mirror hers. If you confront her head on about why shes not horny she and they will all say theres a host of factors in play, hormones, weather, upset stomach, stress, family problems etc and the list goes on. Dont be a bytch, if a woman says this shyt you just gotta laugh. You got to dump her sorry pathetic ass and move on. Why? Because she doesnt want to have sex withbyou anymore but she loves the other aspects of the relationship too much to dump you. But to a guy sex is very important. Its her being selfish and afraid of being alone. But the truth is reality, her libido is low....BECAUSE OF YOU!

So lets go ur gf had a mega hollywood star crush on lets say Chris Pratt or Brad Pitt. One day shes walking down the street stressed out, hormonal, winter blues when suddenly Brad Pitt walks past her and her eyes get big and goes "brraaddd". He stops and looks her up and down and says "hey sexy". She smiles and he looks at her chest and hips as he goes in for a hug. In this moment theres no hormonal stuff, theres no winter blues, theres no stress. Shes horny and she wants to fyck bradley. They go back to her place and he pounds her and shes screaming and crying and screamijg "pull my hair" and then "bradley you better leave a hand print on my ass you bad bad man".

Your gf wouldnt be in a sex funk if she was sexually attracted to her man. Hey, you know when you first start havin sex with a new gf she wants it every day and theres no stress no winter blues and no hormones? Its because shes attracted to you. So when you get on top of your gf and shes like "ughhh im bloated im hormonal please get off of me" its because she doesnt want you! But that doesnt necessaril mean she doesnt want sex.

So dump her ass, woek on ways that you can remain sexy long term to your next partner. You reall do have to put in work in a relationship to remain sexy long term. Abs, hair, muscles, penis size can only go so far before you need to do things personality wise or emotionally or an every day task that makes her feel like youre sexy in her eyes long term. If you dont make improvements then every relationshipbyou ever get in will eventually end with her simply not wanting your sex anymore.

That same girl that doesnt want sex is the same girl whos gonna meet a new guy and before you know it shes gonna be getting plowed every day and screaming "fyck me fyck me" and the always sexy "cum inside me you bull" while youre on your couch wondering what went wrong weeks later.

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
"That same girl that doesnt want sex is the same girl whos gonna meet a new guy and before you know it shes gonna be getting plowed every day and screaming "fyck me fyck me" and the always sexy "cum inside me you bull" while youre on your couch wondering what went wrong weeks later."

only the brutal truth in those lines

Stereo

Champion
this is the female brain laid bare:

Fredrick

Joke
"That same girl that doesnt want sex is the same girl whos gonna meet a new guy and before you know it shes gonna be getting plowed every day and screaming "fyck me fyck me" and the always sexy "cum inside me you bull" while youre on your couch wondering what went wrong weeks later."

only the brutal truth in those lines

The first thing to do when your gf doesn't want to fuck is to give her indifference and possibly cheat if you can

She'll want you back in 9/10 times

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
The first thing to do when your gf doesn't want to fuck is to give her indifference and possibly cheat if you can

She'll want you back in 9/10 times

If you can't cheat on her with ease (which basically implies you are sub-Chad) then it's truly over

the point of no return

Fredrick

Joke
If you can't cheat on her with ease (which basically implies you are sub-Chad) then it's truly over

the point of no return
You don't even have to cheat just make her think you are.
Women only respect men if men see them as sex objects first and foremost.
If you have to get laid just use a whale or uggo