• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Gf broke up cuz I vote right-conservative

ChickenWings

Regular
It's over buddyboyo's. My gf votes as left/green as possible. She wants to make Europe a safe-haven for 'refugees', tax everything in the name of green/climate-change, etc. I basically vote as right-conservative as possible and I told her that I think climate-change people are going way too hard with the taxing and green politics, and that we shouldn't accept 'refugees' in the Netherlands, but instead help them in their own countries. I also said the European union is not sacred and we should be critical of it. 

Regardless of that I always said that I see politics as something largely irrelevant to my personal life and I don't really care about it's outcome as much as the impact you can have as a person in this society. You can vote right, but volunteer/donate to help refugees and have a far more 'positive' impact than someone who votes left and doesn't do shit tbh.

Anyways, it's over.

:endit2:

I considered lieing to her or simply voting the same shit as she does cuz who gives a fuck about any of this shit anyways, but tbh if I can't largely be myself in a real LTR relationship and have to do shit like this. 

Why even be in it? Might aswell go for fwb sorta relationship then where you pretend to be someone else just to get pussy.

Any thoughts?

GottThaGod

Banned
She's going to come back as soon Trump starts winning "bigly".

SuicideBomber

Megastar
I did the same.  have the Feeling most females are too retarded to understand the real Problem. Migrants can do everything they want here,familyclans acting like their gods and this shit Government doesnt do anything. Tbh i  would even go so far and say that it would be better if Hitler was alive at this time. Not because iam a Nazi,but because they deserve to getpunished for their behaviourin a different Country.

sitesofast

Joke
Do right-conservative women even exist? They just follow the ideology of whatevers popular with young people, right now its the environment and refugees and shit. Sfcels call this 'concealing your power level'.

Golgonto

140 Wesley
didn't read because i literally can't but you deserve it you tory vermin

Lel

Machine
Should have disowned her first, at least you'd have the upper hand and set the standards.

Cuckery is not worth it. We are at this point because men were careless about their votes. Vote is the biggest asset you can have right now against the system.

a9b3

Champion
women are fucking retarded and believe in white privilege because thats what twitter tells them

ChickenWings

Regular
She just called with her mother and her best friend to confirm that it's the best choice to break up with me. She basically called me a racist and sexist because one of the party's leaders has controversial statements.

Tbh it's over, but it's probably for the best as she is delusional asf.

a9b3

Champion
reminder: 95% of women arent critical thinkers. they [size=xx-large]belong in a place of subservience to intellectually superior men[/size]

ChickenWings

Regular
Lel said:
Should have disowned her first, at least you'd have the upper hand and set the standards.

Cuckery is not worth it. We are at this point because men were careless about their votes. Vote is the biggest asset you can have right now against the system.

The system is fucked anyways, I vote right-conservative because that's what I feel is best, but regardless of what you vote, it's what you do with your life that has the most impact. For you, aswell as for those around you. I am a physicist and helped on a project to develop new, more efficient solar panels. But at the same time I think the left/green parties are going way too hard on climate-change here in the Netherlands and it's becoming crazy. I recycle, buy second-hand shit, consume less than the average person, don't litter, etc. But apparently all that means jack shit to her, because I vote for parties that are less green. She fucking knows I volunteered for the Red Cross for 3 years, but that doesn't mean shit either now?!

We are at the 'best' place society has ever been here in my country: Most green politics, most women rights, least racism, most money to third world countries, etc. etc. But she acts like I am the fucking devil and want to get rid of it all. 

It's never enough. Fuck this shit.

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
she will be the first of many to ride your dick op