• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Getting treated better after surgery feels sickening

I literally cant stand people now because they ARE superficial. Its like, I am the same fucking person and yet I am somehow better because I spent some money and had a man cut my face up.

Might as well just go with prostitutes. At least its an honest exchange

smellysocks

Megastar
stories? examples? I'd love to hear them

Did you get LL by the way or was that just incelexecutioner?

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
I literally cant stand people now because they ARE superficial. Its like, I am the same fucking person and yet I am somehow better because I spent some money and had a man cut my face up.

The people who tell you looks don't matter will be the same ones bowing down to good looking people.

Dembroadbones

Regular
What surgeries bruh?

You're right, it's depressing. I guess just try and enjoy life now. You deserve it. You've paid your dues.

FuckThis

Rotter
What is there to hate? 

You are only worth as much as you look good and make money. 

It is just how it goes. Same way that you look down on a homeless and those who are ugly. 
But tommorow homeless gets 1 b dollars you will be willing to suck his dick because now he is rich. It is how it goes

modified

hairloss expert

I never really minded. I was surprised by it after my first jaw surgery. I was so bluepilled I really wasn't expecting it. But I was mostly just happy people seemed to smile at me more, make better eye contact, and wanted to hang out more. It was nice.

Don't let it make you cynical or ruin life for you. It's expected. This is human nature. At least allow yourself to enjoy what you earned by taking that risk. You did earn it. And now you know enough to actually appreciate it, unlike good looking people who take it for granted.

Good looks are a gift. Enjoy them.

modified said:

I never really minded. I was surprised by it after my first jaw surgery. I was so bluepilled I really wasn't expecting it. But I was mostly just happy people seemed to smile at me more, make better eye contact, and wanted to hang out more. It was nice.

Don't let it make you cynical or ruin life for you. It's expected. This is human nature. At least allow yourself to enjoy what you earned by taking that risk. You did earn it. And now you know enough to actually appreciate it, unlike good looking people who take it for granted.

Good looks are a gift. Enjoy them.

I guess, its just that I bought into inner beauty bullshit for so long its hard to look past that cause I do try and not judge people by their looks.

smellysocks said:

I did not get LL.

Well, for the first time in my life I made a friend with a popular dude that is really good at socializing. It just happened that we talked as I usually would but the difference came when he asked for my number. I assumed I would not get called but to my surprise I was invited to hang out. This kept happening even though I was sure it would stop but no. Its like I finally got to see the other side of the coin. Even got invited to go to a sports game with some of his guy and girl friends.

The other thing that happened immediately was my first date I got from OkCupid was a 6/10 (lookism standards) that to me would have been impossible to get before. Well, we met and I felt she would not like me just from looking at her. We went to an outdoor bar and for some reason we were getting along. It got to the point where she said we would kiss later and she even said at a later time that she liked my face.

Yes I banged her multiple times. 

Other than that, it also is just day to day interactions with people, more smiles and less akward moments

Foxx

Average Guy
smellysocks said:

I did not get LL.

Well, for the first time in my life I made a friend with a popular dude that is really good at socializing. It just happened that we talked as I usually would but the difference came when he asked for my number. I assumed I would not get called but to my surprise I was invited to hang out. This kept happening even though I was sure it would stop but no. Its like I finally got to see the other side of the coin. Even got invited to go to a sports game with some of his guy and girl friends.

The other thing that happened immediately was my first date I got from OkCupid was a 6/10 (lookism standards) that to me would have been impossible to get before. Well, we met and I felt she would not like me just from looking at her. We went to an outdoor bar and for some reason we were getting along. It got to the point where she said we would kiss later and she even said at a later time that she liked my face.

Other than that, it also is just day to day interactions with people, more smiles and less akward moments
:situation: 

Can I see pics?

SWERVE

Regular
What'd you get done?

And yeah the whole game is absurd, just play along and enjoy it. It doesn't mean personality doesn't matter btw, your face is a reflection of your personality (for you even more than others, b/c you took conscious steps to change its apperance).

purps drank

Rotter
:clap:

Number one red pill you can undergo is a sudden and significant change in your looks. Everyone treats you completely different despite being the exact same person.

SWERVE said:
What'd you get done?

And yeah the whole game is absurd, just play along and enjoy it. It doesn't mean personality doesn't matter btw, your face is a reflection of your personality (for you even more than others, b/c you took conscious steps to change its apperance).

I got double jaw, rhino, wrap jaw implant, cheek implants, zygo augmentation

MorphIncel

Rotter
SWERVE said:
What'd you get done?

Sounds like you are trolling but I can totally relate to what you are trying to say in your OP! I have the same thing and it goes a long way from doormen, girls and even FRIENDS who I've never thought would be that superficial

SadVegetationQuinoa said:

Nice , pm me surgeons plz that u used for the implants and Zso

Not sure this will help you BUT I went to Dr. Terino for this work

SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Not sure this will help you BUT I went to Dr. Terino for this work

Nice, so I'm assuming u did the double jaw first with ur guy that we spoke about last time, and then paid T a visit 

I hear he is getting old and that eppley mogs him now for cheeks and jaw, and yaremchuk is the king of eyes and orbitals , but might as well throw in another planned consult in the pile

Thank you 

Also as in update since we haven't texted yet, from when we last spoke seriously , I have gotten my gyno surgically removed, am on roids, and have consulted with r , Z, and g for double jaw. S too but he's simply too old tbh

Yes, your assumption is correct. Believe me, I looked into yaremchuk too and I cant fault him. BUT, he didnt want to go as aggresive as I liked. (YMMV). I wish I had the courage to do roids. I know it sounds silly since I cut my face, but I really am hesitant to mess with hormone profile for life. Not sure I trust my weak genetic heart to keep the pace of muscle head life.

I def need to fix my bitch tits, but first I have to lose all my fat to make sure that is not the problem. 

Terino is old but luckily he had a good day with me I guess. Either that or his assistant secretly did everything. lol

profound

Joke
smellysocks said:

I did not get LL.

this is brutal, but expected.

how many points did you increase?
do you feel happier?

rugby1233

Rotter
SWERVE said:
What'd you get done?

How did you augment your zygos?