• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Getting pussy online now VS 2006-2008?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,897
Reputation
2,353
Ive never really done any "online game", never used tnder, never been a member of okcupid or whatever the name is. However, I do remember me being a weird teenager back in like 2007-2008 meeting girls thrue online communities back then. It was really simple, and make no mistake, I was a skinny weirdo with not that good prominent features but just a regular average teenage boy. 

But it was quite easy meeting girls from online back then, most girls actually responded when you messaged them, even if everyone ofcourse didnt like you.

Today it seems, from what Ive seen and read, that its way way harder, Its like night and day compared with just a couple of 6-7-8 years ago.

Am I correct? If so, what do you think is the reason for this, and where are we heading exactly?
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
18
Girls have their guards up, especially against incels.

It has never been harder for a male to get laid as it is in 2015.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,897
Reputation
2,353
lol holy shit
 
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
461
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
Yes you are.
Back then girls were not used to getting that much attention and had better attention spans so they responded more often.
Now girls have been FLOODED with attention and validation and offers to fuck for the past 5, 6, 7 years or so. 
Any girl that could reasonabally be fucked has literally HUNDREDS of thursty men willing to do almost anything for her pussy messaging her on any account she makes. Any hot girl has THOUSANDS of men tripping over their dicks to get at her.

We are heading towards a distopia where once men reach a certain age they get judged by a panel of women as either an 8+, a 7, or a subhuman. 8+s will be given liscences and be allowed to fuck any women that want them, in fact their job will be to please the women of their community. A few high 7s will be allowed to fuck girls that are willing to settle for them if the local 8 is too busy and they can't wait their turn. The rest of the 7s will be forced to organize and lead the city for the occasional pity fuck. The rest of the subhuman men will be sent to concentration camps where they will be neutered and forced to work as slaves for the "good of society"

Legit.

 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
35
RealRob said:
Ive never really done any "online game", never used tnder, never been a member of okcupid or whatever the name is. However, I do remember me being a weird teenager back in like 2007-2008 meeting girls thrue online communities back then. It was really simple, and make no mistake, I was a skinny weirdo with not that good prominent features but just a regular average teenage boy. 

But it was quite easy meeting girls from online back then, most girls actually responded when you messaged them, even if everyone ofcourse didnt like you.

Today it seems, from what Ive seen and read, that its way way harder, Its like night and day compared with just a couple of 6-7-8 years ago.

Am I correct? If so, what do you think is the reason for this, and where are we heading exactly?

Why don't you just make a tinder? If I was handsome like you that's what I'd do. Also you are above average looking and likely were as a teen as well.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,897
Reputation
2,353
shitposter said:
Buddy you have probably never even kissed a woman

ok but dont tell anyone
 

White God

Regular
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
0
Yes it was much easier. I used to message girls on Myspace and even Facebook around 2005-2008 and met up with a few.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,897
Reputation
2,353
modified said:
RealRob said:
Ive never really done any "online game", never used tnder, never been a member of okcupid or whatever the name is. However, I do remember me being a weird teenager back in like 2007-2008 meeting girls thrue online communities back then. It was really simple, and make no mistake, I was a skinny weirdo with not that good prominent features but just a regular average teenage boy. 

But it was quite easy meeting girls from online back then, most girls actually responded when you messaged them, even if everyone ofcourse didnt like you.

Today it seems, from what Ive seen and read, that its way way harder, Its like night and day compared with just a couple of 6-7-8 years ago.

Am I correct? If so, what do you think is the reason for this, and where are we heading exactly?

Why don't you just make a tinder? If I was handsome like you that's what I'd do. Also you are above average looking and likely were as a teen as well.

Maybe Ill try it out some day this week. I dont really care too much about that no more. What I really want is a girlfriend, however theres lots of negatives with that, like jealousy and most girls are prone to cheat the second someone with more bling bling comes along lol
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It's simple Rob just register your tinder and if you aren't getting 50 new matches a day with 75% initiating conversation with you then your game is weak as shit and you're a pussy.[/font]
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,897
Reputation
2,353
purps drank said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It's simple Rob just register your tinder and if you aren't getting 50 new matches a day with 75% initiating conversation with you then your game is weak as shit and you're a pussy.[/font]

lol
 
Top