pencel

Coper
epic thread, good to see people here are finally putting their money where their mouth is

if you ascend hard it'll give us all hope boyo

:nod2:

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
pencel said:
epic thread, good to see people here are finally putting their money where their mouth is

if you ascend hard it'll give us all hope boyo

:nod2:

Thank you, sir... now, please buckle the fuck up and prepare to ride along with the ascension.

Rimcel

Normie
SurgerySoon said:
KEy21 said:
Based on the picture, I think whatever he had in mind for forward projection should be sufficient. As far as customizing the implants to best accommodate your goals of have more of an mm look i'd have no idea how to do so or what's ideal. As what sounds appealing and straightforward can look completely different in practice. I'd probably wait for Stereo's answer on that as he seems to know what's best in an aesthetic sense for said goal.

Funny you say that about the ogee curve. I have the same thing. Zygos are average but orbitals are sunken in and I have pretty bad tear troughs. 

I know Eppley does morphs for his patients, do you think Yaremchuk would do the same for you? I'd probably get one morph of a generic implant that will fulfill the forward growth needs of ample bone support, then one where it's more customized and make to enhance the zygomatic region. Just so you know that if it looks too uncanny valley you won't have to get it put inside you. 

All in all i'll say this...I think you will automatically be better in the "after" picture than the "before" one if he's able to give you the illusion of more than adequate forward growth and bone support in the upper mid face region. How can a flat and recessed mid face possibly look better than one that has the proper amount of bone support?

Do you have any concerns on the longevity of the implants with Yaremchuk and whether they'll still be good enough to stay in place and not disintegrate in 20 years down the line?

I'd say you're definitely smart for bigger implants as opposed to just simply infraorbitals. I should probably do the same but am getting several other eye surgeries including ptosis surgery, almond eye and infraorbital rim implants all in one. So there is enough on my surgeries on my plate.

Good luck with your surgeries, hope they all work out.

To answer your question, Yaremchuk said he doesn't like doing morphs because it's just "moving around pixels" and because he doesn't feel they always give an accurate before/after representation of what surgery can achieve. 

I'm thinking the exact same thing as you, though -- if my face doesn't really have any stark aesthetic detractors other than a noticeably recessed midface (including orbital rims), how could it NOT look good to augment that area? Isn't it kind of like putting the most obviously missing puzzle piece in place on a puzzle board? 

I'm hoping that by creating the illusion of having above-average midface forward growth with implants, it will make my overall look "click" more in the sense of general attractiveness. The midface lift should also help with lifting the lower eyelids so that they don't have the appearance that they're both drooping or even "melting" in a lateral/downwards direction. 

Aside from eliminating my tear troughs and the negative vector in general, this is the sort of look I hope to achieve from the front malar portion of the midface implants:

Do you see how he has strong anterior projection of the cheekbones, whereas mine are basically flat (and with sagging midface tissue)?
[hr]
Rimcel said:
Your submental looks like shit because your chin lacks projection. I have similar problem. When I added some fillers to the chin my submental improved

I agree that my submental area looks like total shit, but at the same time, how much more projection would my chin really benefit from? Even though it looks recessed in certain photos, in others it barely does at all. Also, do you really think that adding a small amount of additional projection would eliminate the double chin? I can literally grab the submental region and feel flab there. Also, double chins run in my family lineage.
Another guy above made a good morph for you. With a chin like that there will be no submental problem. But it requires bsso and not just genio/implant

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
Rimcel said:
SurgerySoon said:

To answer your question, Yaremchuk said he doesn't like doing morphs because it's just "moving around pixels" and because he doesn't feel they always give an accurate before/after representation of what surgery can achieve. 

I'm thinking the exact same thing as you, though -- if my face doesn't really have any stark aesthetic detractors other than a noticeably recessed midface (including orbital rims), how could it NOT look good to augment that area? Isn't it kind of like putting the most obviously missing puzzle piece in place on a puzzle board? 

I'm hoping that by creating the illusion of having above-average midface forward growth with implants, it will make my overall look "click" more in the sense of general attractiveness. The midface lift should also help with lifting the lower eyelids so that they don't have the appearance that they're both drooping or even "melting" in a lateral/downwards direction. 

Aside from eliminating my tear troughs and the negative vector in general, this is the sort of look I hope to achieve from the front malar portion of the midface implants:

Do you see how he has strong anterior projection of the cheekbones, whereas mine are basically flat (and with sagging midface tissue)?
[hr]

I agree that my submental area looks like total shit, but at the same time, how much more projection would my chin really benefit from? Even though it looks recessed in certain photos, in others it barely does at all. Also, do you really think that adding a small amount of additional projection would eliminate the double chin? I can literally grab the submental region and feel flab there. Also, double chins run in my family lineage.
Another guy above made a good morph for you. With a chin like that there will be no submental problem. But it requires bsso and not just genio/implant

Yeah, I like the jaw angle changes of Stereo's morph, but I just honestly am not a fan of how my chin looks with it poking out so far. Maybe I'm just not used to the look. Also, isn't there some sort of general aesthetic rule that males look most attractive when their chin meets up with the border of the lower lip or something? Isn't my chin pretty close to that standard already? I mean, I know it's short, but I just didn't think it was THAT short for my face.

KEy21

King of Chads
SurgerySoon said:
Rimcel said:

Yeah, I like the jaw angle changes of Stereo's morph, but I just honestly am not a fan of how my chin looks with it poking out so far. Maybe I'm just not used to the look. Also, isn't there some sort of general aesthetic rule that males look most attractive when their chin meets up with the border of the lower lip or something? Isn't my chin pretty close to that standard already? I mean, I know it's short, but I just didn't think it was THAT short for my face.
That chin and jaw angle look perfect. That's ideal scenario. Your attraction indicators are multiplied handsomely just based off of that morph alone. Completely halos your eye area and negates it. 

I'm going for the opposite effect. Haloing the eye area, to keep attention away from the bones. Because once I fixed my similar mid face to yours, then i'd have to work on the jaw, possibly chin etc. to have adequate bones. Then on top of that, i'd still have to fix eyes. I just don't have the coin or motivation for it.

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
KEy21 said:
SurgerySoon said:
That chin and jaw angle look perfect. That's ideal scenario. Your attraction indicators are multiplied handsomely just based off of that morph alone. Completely halos your eye area and negates it. 

I'm going for the opposite effect. Haloing the eye area, to keep attention away from the bones. Because once I fixed my similar mid face to yours, then i'd have to work on the jaw, possibly chin etc. to have adequate bones. Then on top of that, i'd still have to fix eyes. I just don't have the coin or motivation for it.

So you think girls would find me more attractive with that chin + jaw combo? I agree that the jaw would definitely make me look more attractive to women (the first thing that came to mind was "extreme confidence" when I saw the jaw angle), but I kind of figured that a lot of girls would find the chin to be too strong. 

Unfortunately, I just don't have the money at this point to fix every feature that needs improvement, so I figured I'd start with improving the midface/eye area by moving it forward since it seems to be the most under-developed part of my face by far. For some reason, I just think I'll get the most overt, noticeable improvement to my attractiveness if I bring the upper-midface forward, so that it appears to have (at minimum) an above-average degree of development and masculine definition. 

Keep in mind, even my "better" photos are only scoring 5-6/10 on sites like Photofeeler, and those scores are based on photos taken of myself from the front -- a perspective the chin doesn't really look bad from. So obviously, that indicates either that something about my midface/eye area needs serious improvement, or that I'm just generally unattractive and it's going to take a lot more than surgery to bring the midface forward to make truly good-looking.

If I can get away with having just one syringe of filler injected, I might consider getting Voluma injections to the chin to "test" the look before opting for implant surgery.

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
Bump... a little surprised there isn't more interest in another forum member's impending ascension. Always open to suggestions as well. Becoming a more attractive male is the biggest priority in my life right now.

A midface lift may not be a bad idea tbh, you might want to get fat fillers for your undereyes after the midface implant.
Your eyes may or may not be too hooded (depending on who you ask, if you ask me it probably isn't doing you any favours) and your canthal tilt isn't very positive. your face is mostly symmetrical save for your eyes but nothing can be done about that. you could also get a canthoplasty to make your canthal tilt more positive

idk much abt skin care, but your skin doesn't look that healthy. your lips are also pretty thin, you could consider fat fillers for your lips as well, as long as you keep it minimalistic and always keep your bottom lip fuller than your upper lip

you should get a better haircut, you could get a hair graft to restore your hairline

instead of a lipo, you should just get the chin implant along with jaw implants and mew. It really does tighten up your submental, idk if it's permament but tbh I developed a habit of pressing my tongue onto the roof of my mouth now and I'm pretty sure I can't stop, you can see the difference immediately when you press it up there vs when u don't, plus it's free

i do believe that ideally, chins project outwards a bit more than yours does, but you can be the judge of that

you should also get jaw and cheek implants, like virtually everyone here, to add masculinity to your face. idealistically jawlines should be from 125mm(~Chris Evans)-140mm(~Dwayne Johnson) wide and cheekbones should project 37mm(Justin Bieber iirc)-45 mm(Dolph Lundgren, Jason Momoa) laterally from the face, measuring from the pupil, and up to 55mm(Jon K., Momoa) downward along this length
[img=400x600]

SurgerySoon said:
KEy21 said:
Based on the picture, I think whatever he had in mind for forward projection should be sufficient. As far as customizing the implants to best accommodate your goals of have more of an mm look i'd have no idea how to do so or what's ideal. As what sounds appealing and straightforward can look completely different in practice. I'd probably wait for Stereo's answer on that as he seems to know what's best in an aesthetic sense for said goal.

Funny you say that about the ogee curve. I have the same thing. Zygos are average but orbitals are sunken in and I have pretty bad tear troughs. 

I know Eppley does morphs for his patients, do you think Yaremchuk would do the same for you? I'd probably get one morph of a generic implant that will fulfill the forward growth needs of ample bone support, then one where it's more customized and make to enhance the zygomatic region. Just so you know that if it looks too uncanny valley you won't have to get it put inside you. 

All in all i'll say this...I think you will automatically be better in the "after" picture than the "before" one if he's able to give you the illusion of more than adequate forward growth and bone support in the upper mid face region. How can a flat and recessed mid face possibly look better than one that has the proper amount of bone support?

Do you have any concerns on the longevity of the implants with Yaremchuk and whether they'll still be good enough to stay in place and not disintegrate in 20 years down the line?

I'd say you're definitely smart for bigger implants as opposed to just simply infraorbitals. I should probably do the same but am getting several other eye surgeries including ptosis surgery, almond eye and infraorbital rim implants all in one. So there is enough on my surgeries on my plate.

[hr]
Rimcel said:
Your submental looks like shit because your chin lacks projection. I have similar problem. When I added some fillers to the chin my submental improved

to be fair, your bone structure probably runs in the family as well

you should compare your side profile to Henry Cavill's to better get a sense of how his cheekbones project forward compared to yours

[img=523x627]
[img=666x500]

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
headsupdisplay said:
A midface lift may not be a bad idea tbh, you might want to get fat fillers for your undereyes after the midface implant.
Your eyes may or may not be too hooded (depending on who you ask, if you ask me it probably isn't doing you any favours) and your canthal tilt isn't very positive. your face is mostly symmetrical save for your eyes but nothing can be done about that. you could also get a canthoplasty to make your canthal tilt more positive

idk much abt skin care, but your skin doesn't look that healthy. your lips are also pretty thin, you could consider fat fillers for your lips as well, as long as you keep it minimalistic and always keep your bottom lip fuller than your upper lip

you should get a better haircut, you could get a hair graft to restore your hairline

instead of a lipo, you should just get the chin implant along with jaw implants and mew. It really does tighten up your submental, idk if it's permament but tbh I developed a habit of pressing my tongue onto the roof of my mouth now and I'm pretty sure I can't stop, you can see the difference immediately when you press it up there vs when u don't, plus it's free

i do believe that ideally, chins project outwards a bit more than yours does, but you can be the judge of that

you should also get jaw and cheek implants, like virtually everyone here, to add masculinity to your face. idealistically jawlines should be from 125mm(~Chris Evans)-140mm(~Dwayne Johnson) wide and cheekbones should project 37mm(Justin Bieber iirc)-45 mm(Dolph Lundgren, Jason Momoa) laterally from the face, measuring from the pupil, and up to 55mm(Jon K., Momoa) downward along this length
[img=400x600]

SurgerySoon said:

[hr]

to be fair, your bone structure probably runs in the family as well

you should compare your side profile to Henry Cavill's to better get a sense of how his cheekbones project forward compared to yours

[img=523x627]
[img=666x500]

Thanks for the analysis, @headsupdisplay. So just to clarify a few points -- in your post, you mentioned that you think I should get cheek implants, and that I should also get fillers injected into my undereye area. The good news is that the custom CT-designed midface implant is actually a combined cheek/orbital rim implant, so it will augment both my cheeks as well as my undereyes. This means that not only will my cheekbones be improved, but my undereye area (possibly temples as well) will no longer have any hollowing or evidence of a negative vector orbit. The eyes will look more deep-set as well.

Also, the midface lift will result in my lower eyelids being lifted and re-positioned at a higher level so that the lower eyelids will be flatter and more straight-across, sort of like what MM's have (although I don't want squinty-ass eyes by Barrett; I don't care what girls think of him). This will eliminate all sceleral exposure underneath my pupils. Also, from what I've read, a midface lift compliments cheek implants to create more of a "high cheekbone," MM-style look.

I don't think my surgeon does canthoplasties, but he's pretty well-known for doing a similar surgery called a canthopexy. I'm not sure if he's planning on doing a canthopexy during my surgery, though. The midface lift is included in the cost of the custom midface implant, so a canthopexy if needed might be included as well. I just don't want to get too much of a positive canthal tilt since I think it would look weird on my face.

Regarding jaw implants -- I definitely would like to get jaw implants at some point in the future to lower my jaw angles, but cost is just too much of a factor right now. At this point I want to get procedures to mitigate my most glaring aesthetic detractor, and I'm pretty sure this is my midface, which is basically recessed. If I can scrape together enough money, I'll get a custom chin implant as well.

BTW, I have an interesting question for you. Ever since I became an adult, I have wanted to be one of those guys who can show up to a club/bar on a Friday or Saturday night and practically have his pick of a hot (or at least above average) girl to take home and fuck. However, even though I'm pretty sure I'll get SOME improvement from these surgeries, I just can't see myself ever having that overall "attractive male" look, where all the features come together to make for a face that is perceived by women as being highly attractive. 

Would you agree with this assessment? If so, why is that the case? Is it a fundamental issue of the millimeter-based proportions of my face just not coming together to form kinds of the ratios/proportions that stimulate the parts of the human female brain that stimulate sexual attraction?

lolfags

Chad
undisputed said:
you will always be subhuman
:clap:

your problem is not looks it's your deeply damaged personality and severe autism. you look like a generic white guy and could be running generic white guy game if you had any semblance of NT personality. no amount of surgery will fix your broken brain and soul. in fact, such extreme surgeries are at odds with your generic white guyism and will further your ostracism from society. at least if you had faggot phenotype you could potentially pull this off. you have cable guy/construction worker/gas attendant phenotype. save your money and NTmaxx with megadoses of psychedelics
[hr]
ps you do not have slayer phenotype and will never look like cavill (who also lacks charisma needed to slay)

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
lolfags said:
undisputed said:
you will always be subhuman
:clap:

your problem is not looks it's your deeply damaged personality and severe autism. you look like a generic white guy and could be running generic white guy game if you had any semblance of NT personality. no amount of surgery will fix your broken brain and soul. in fact, such extreme surgeries are at odds with your generic white guyism and will further your ostracism from society. at least if you had faggot phenotype you could potentially pull this off. you have cable guy/construction worker/gas attendant phenotype. save your money and NTmaxx with megadoses of psychedelics
[hr]
ps you do not have slayer phenotype and will never look like cavill (who also lacks charisma needed to slay)

Uh, thanks for the feedback? And what, exactly, is "generic white guy game?" I thought the whole point of being a generic white guy was that they didn't have any game by default?

Can you be more specific when you say that I don't have the slayer phenotype? Do you mean in terms of overall underlying bone structure, soft tissue of the face, etc. @lolfags? Don't you think it's possible to improve my looks at least somewhat so I can become a more attractive guy?