Getting an air purifier is essential for apartment living.

madhaus

tapped yute
Under 18
I could remotely disable your entire families' electricity grid if I wanted to but effort vs. reward right?
put some effort into understanding how to persist a boolean before you talk shit about cutting my electricity to hide yourself from my abuse

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Is this actually llegit?
Didn't try that thing (obviously too poor) but I've had air moisturizer and it's amazing. Wintertime heating in soviet apartments is beyond retarded. I've been waking up with my eyes as dry as my oneitis pussy when she sees me. Then I bought this thing (beyond cheap) and rocked it for months.

hazzy

north indid
Rotters
300 dollar air purifier as a healthy man when u can get tree or plant for free
mirin iq

hazzy

north indid
Rotters
how do u even make money off the forum?

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can be dangerous (I think).
Ozone can be released.

Josh

PSL Hall of Fame
Man I wish I had known about air purifiers when i used to Live in an apartment. The cooking fumes, the bird shit, the people smoking, the smog from the traffic, the dust from all the construction. I lost 20% of my lung function during that year

I have the 2h model for my little trailer, but while the chink air purifiers look nice they have a problem with their sensors. You need to run it on full blast multiple times a day for it to be effective

slater

yo is this
I have one in my living room.Barely changes anything tbh.Waste of money buy the Dyson ones they are the only ones that are worth shelling out Ur money for
this tbh my parents are some health obsessed crazy niggas so they have multiple air purifiers, i have one in my bedroom but guess what its still dusty as fuck and it does nothing

slop slinger

Poet laureate of the deep state