Getting an air purifier is essential for apartment living.

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
I just bought one. I got sick of having dust everywhere even after just 1 day of cleaning. Having all the windows open 24/7 is not feasible. I think I already feel a bit better. I was breathing in dust etc. all day.

uglysmile

Obsessed with dicks and manletism
I just bought one. I got sick of having dust everywhere even after just 1 day of cleaning. Having all the windows open 24/7 is not feasible. I think I already feel a bit better. I was breathing in dust etc. 24/7.
Which one? And how much does it cost?

I will think about it

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just bought one. I got sick of having dust everywhere even after just 1 day of cleaning. Having all the windows open 24/7 is not feasible. I think I already feel a bit better. I was breathing in dust etc. all day.
perfection is scary got told many times thbst to just look too clean like nobody is living in my place

why should it be diferenty with body and hygiene

only face matters

AND ITS SO HARD SO CRUEL THE BLACKIL;L IS REAL

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
can afford air purifier but can't afford $20 hdd for his forum
Cope if you think money was the reason. Admin carries out a dark triad plan of an unknown nature... :devilish:

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
I have one in my living room.Barely changes anything tbh.Waste of money buy the Dyson ones they are the only ones that are worth shelling out Ur money for

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
he couldn't wrap his head around a button to disable the snow so i doubt
I could remotely disable your entire families' electricity grid if I wanted to but effort vs. reward right?

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Only a Russian hosted server would be this laggy.
I think it lags because of the anti-DDOS thing. But could as well be admin saving for a surgery. After all, he didn't buy a $20 HDD for the server!