Getting addicted to omegle and how girls are now masturbating online

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
The amount of validation I have been receiving on omegle is insane. I'm hopelessly addicted. It's actually just like a big international social party in which you meet girls from all over the world. I can now confirm that girls from every race are attracted to only a type of man.

Omegle started off as a texting only site, and as soon as the creator introduced cam to cam with strangers, he revolutionised the internet. At first fat creeps would get naked and fap to the reaction of girls passing by. Then girls started to hunt for big dick there. Some good looking guys started to use the site. And BANG! women now have access to chad when they feel horny, and aren't arsed to call real life chad, and need to masturbate. Girls don't watch porn lol. They go on omegle to masturbate together with online international chad. Fat creep guys and ugly men are now starting to get tired of getting insta rejected, or skipped, by girls, and are leaving the site. Now you can barely see an ugly or fat guy on the site. Hypergamy at its finest.

I can't even remember the last time I watched porn. When I get horny I go on omegle and cum together with a horny girl. Also some redpills for you. Girls will do anything for a chad. Fuck her ass, eat her pussy juices (girls get real wet), play slave game (a game I invented there and is starting to grow in popularity), do all positions, etc. Just lol a girl would spend her night with a online strange chad than give pleasure to a nearby incel friend.

Omegle revolutionised the way girls cum online. It will grow more and more as chads realise they have access to unlimited amount of horny sexual slaves all wet waiting to be told what to do. And as girls realise there are a growing number of chads using the site will flock even more. Would be nice if girls could vote down the users and those that are skipped all the time were banned leaving the site to girls and chads only.
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
only fun if you're a chad. otherwise you'll be getting insta nexted all night and it'll be devastating. will not try.
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
whyme said:
only fun if you're a chad. otherwise you'll be getting insta nexted all night and it'll be devastating. will not try.
remember you can manipulate lighting, angle, and you can give yourself some masseter pumps, use light make up, etc.

Remember if you pass the looks threshold at first you can just point cam at your dick and not show face anymore so she wont be analising it for very long. It's all about the first 5 seconds. Then you got a sexual slave for 30 min.

Yesterday I spent some hours with a white girl with a confederate flag in her room. Guess it was her brother's or fater's. The thing is im mixed race and i got some racist's daughter to get all wet eat her juices play with her self (even though she said she couldnt cause her family were near her room) she called me daddy and said she was my bitch. All this in her racist father house lol. I have never imagined I could make so many pussies all that wet. It's addicting boyo.
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
Nyhil said:
whyme said:
only fun if you're a chad. otherwise you'll be getting insta nexted all night and it'll be devastating. will not try.
remember you can manipulate lighting, angle, and you can give yourself some masseter pumps, use light make up, etc.

Remember if you pass the looks threshold at first you can just point cam at your dick and not show face anymore so she wont be analising it for very long. It's all about the first 5 seconds. Then you got a sexual slave for 30 min.

Yesterday I spent some hours with a white girl with a confederate flag in her room. Guess it was her brother's or fater's. The thing is im mixed race and i got some racist's daughter to get all wet eat her juices play with her self (even though she said she couldnt cause her family were near her room) she called me daddy and said she was my bitch. All this in her racist father house lol. I have never imagined I could make so many pussies all that wet. It's addicting boyo.
average size penor here also. i can't win.
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
thats achieved maybe by bots that record the chat.

now imagine how many more girls finger themselves online daily on omegle. When chads realise what they can have just lol.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
0
Just went on Omegele and HBB immediately clicked stop


[hr]
Happened again

 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
MENTAL_CEL said:
Just went on Omegele and HBB immediately clicked stop

it's normal. try typing instagram on interest and wait some 30 min. The problem is if you cant even draw attetion from a girl to at least talk to you friendly or respond to your opening, it will be hard to get nudes. You need to make girls respond to your opener, then make girls approach you to finally make them wet and show off pussy. Then even more difficult is to make them grab a brush and fuck themselves in the pussy in the ass  and then suck on it for you.  I remember one night when every girl approached me for the 2 hours i stayed there. Shit was insane.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
0
It's mostly fags and incel subhumans on there from my brief visit. Seems like a crock of shit.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
7
I got a 9x6 but my face is shit, will it work?
 

kolski

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
138
Reputation
0
you dont even need to be that good looking to do this
 

Herald

Normie
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
1,986
Reputation
3
Nyhil said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]True romance, being desired and being the object of females' sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in existence, since women's sexuality revolve around making their loved one cum and giving him pleasure. Only a few men get to have that, the genetic elite. No need to prove yourself worth of her love, no need for money, status, no arguing, just love, companionship and passionate sex.[/font]

Omegle revolutionised the way girls cum online. It will grow more and more as chads realise they have access to unlimited amount of horny prime sexual slaves all wet waiting to be told what to do. And as girls realise there are a growing number of chads using the site will flock even more. Would be nice if girls could vote down the users and those that are skipped all the time were banned leaving the site to girls and chads only.
:crying:
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
Tekken said:
Nyhil said:
I can now confirm that girls from every race are attracted to only a type of man.
What type is that?
masculine jaw big chin to philtrum ration, hallow cheeks, thick neck, full head of head, no beard, no body hair, thick eyebroows, protuberant zygos and brow rigde yet looks late teens early 20s.

The thing is you need the whole masculine look without hair. No beard no body hair. So you can look like a big strong man but still be considered JB by girls. Girls from all ages, shapes and races love that. Ive been with red heads, blondes, brunnetes, latinas, blacks, indians, phillipina, indonesian, samoan (yes it was once and was great she told me it was the biggest she had ever seen) from everywhere in the world. By having that look the girl can just guess you are her age. High T hgh and Low DHT is life.

guys that look like this:












[hr]
iftsj said:
I got a 9x6 but my face is shit, will it work?
no ive a big dck as well

i tried showing it off early on ut girls need to know who that dick belongs to, which led me to belive that dick size is not that important at all when compared to face.
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
It's mostly fags and incel subhumans on there from my brief visit. Seems like a crock of shit.
friday, saturday and sunday nights in the US is where it is at boyo

today few girls or group of girl are using it
 
C

CamSlayer

Guest
good to salute fellow cam slayer.I have been doing this for years, I've been with more than 1000 girls, I've lost count. This is so addictive, I have been on all website, starting since the early chatroulette days. it's my outlet to get what I can't get in real life: prime aged girls.

I just wonder what are the chances of getting in trouble since some of the girls are obviously not legal in some countries but in some are.
Im on Tor right now but since omegle requires flash you can't, so I just go with my dynamic ip there not giving a fuck because im too horny to think straight, i dont do it daily tho, in omegle i have been banned a million times, nothing has ever happened, i just change my ip lol

i used to have a ton of girls skypes in a skype account i made but got paranoid and havent logged in again, years later and nothing happened. im always nice and never force anything so it should be ok.

imagine the high of having a ton of girls ready at any time of the day, thats what i wanted, to have an harem of prime girls ready for cam

these days i tend to keep everything on the sites, even tho lack of hd and fullscreen video sucks, which skype has

i wish there was a way to cam using stuff like Tor

i never show face, just ripped body with some tattoos and a huge looking dick thats actually average (i fraud with lighting a lot and also angles)
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
CamSlayer said:
good to salute fellow cam slayer.I have been doing this for years,  I've been with more than 1000 girls, I've lost count. This is so addictive, I have been on all website, starting since the early chatroulette days. it's my outlet to get what I can't get in real life: prime aged girls.
lol no

it has nothing to do with age fuck off

the point of the thread is omegle has revolutionised the way girls masturbate online. Now it's even harder for incel to get girls since girls not only got tinder and snapchat but omegle for live action online with hot strangers.

Most girls that use omegle are 18+ and they are the ones who want to see dick just lol

fuck off
 
C

CamSlayer

Guest
Nyhil said:
CamSlayer said:
good to salute fellow cam slayer.I have been doing this for years,  I've been with more than 1000 girls, I've lost count. This is so addictive, I have been on all website, starting since the early chatroulette days. it's my outlet to get what I can't get in real life: prime aged girls.
lol no

it has nothing to do with age fuck off

the point of the thread is omegle has revolutionised the way girls masturbate online. Now it's even harder for incel to get girls since girls not only got tinder and snapchat but omegle for live action online with hot strangers.

Most girls that use omegle are 18+ and they are the ones who want to see dick just lol

fuck off
most girls in omegle are jailbaits fucking bluepill moron
and i can comfirm they love ripped guys with huge dicks
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
Nyhil said:
no ive a big dck as well

i tried showing it off early on ut girls need to know who that dick belongs to, which led me to belive that dick size is not that important at all when compared to face.

size?
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
dogboner54 said:
Nyhil said:
no ive a big dck as well

i tried showing it off early on ut girls need to know who that dick belongs to, which led me to belive that dick size is not that important at all when compared to face.

size?
8x6

i once showed it to a married girl and her husband was sitting besides her. Just lol at her reaction. The cuck must have felt bad. The majority of girls are horny married girls who are too afraid to cheat so they go on omegle for an online affair with hot prime chads
 
Top