Getting a girlfriend is EASY AS FUCK

Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
...if you meet her through common social circle

Seriously, if you are cold approaching you are a creeper

But if you meet her through social circle and go to some party/event together along with your friends, she gets comfortable with you and there is a much much bigger chance she'll be your girlfriend if you go for it

Common social circles are how at least 90% of the couples meet

All the anomalies and looks mismatches you see are the couples who met through common social circle

Girls are MUCH more likely to date you through common social circle even if you are not very good looking

All they need is to get comfortable with you. Then if you meet her absolute MINIMUM looks level, you have a big chance of getting her if you go for it.

Contrary to what people believe here, many girls don't have that huge looks requirements in real life.
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,581
Reputation
86
Legit. Even 4/10s can date attractive girls just by being in promiximy of them long enough.

Basement dwellers are just upset that girls don't flock to their basement hatch.
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
Today I saw a short, framecel baldcel in glasses holding hands with cute chubby girl with big boobs

He was the same height as a girl, and he looked similar to Moby

I'm fucking serious

I would happily date a girl like that and I'm 6'1 and at least few points above that guy
 

Lorebin

Normie
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
1,678
Reputation
0
Thats right. I think the most important is to behave well in the group. Talk with people, show some alpha tendencies, be cool. If she's sure you're nice and funny, your look won't matter that much and you can end in longer relationship. Random approaching requires good look because if you approach to a lone female in club for example, she's propably sex hungry and will go to the bed with the hottest guy this night.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Tyrone the Nigger said:
...if you meet her through common social circle

Seriously, if you are cold approaching you are a creeper

But if you meet her through social circle and go to some party/event together along with your friends, she gets comfortable with you and there is a much much bigger chance she'll be your girlfriend if you go for it

Common social circles are how at least 90% of the couples meet

All the anomalies and looks mismatches you see are the couples who met through common social circle

Girls are MUCH more likely to date you through common social circle even if you are not very good looking

All they need is to get comfortable with you. Then if you meet her absolute MINIMUM looks level, you have a big chance of getting her if you go for it.

Contrary to what people believe here, many girls don't have that huge looks requirements in real life.
The odds of you having a social circle with an attractive single girl in it are slim to none. I have had many active social  circles and the only time there was an attractive girl in it, she was only there very temporarily and only wanted my most Chadly friend.

I haven't seen any real looks mismatched couples in any of my social circles or day to day life. It's always 1-2 points maximum difference.

Cold approach has better odds because if you're really dedicated and in a big city, you can bang out literally thousands of cold approaches to find a 1/1000 attractive girl willing to tolerate having an ugly boyfriend. The odds of that in social circle are virtually impossible in an average lifespan.

Plus as you get older (late 20s), your social circle will all be composed of married or long term dating couples. So no benefit there. Only place to find single women will be online, where they'll ignore you, or with cold approach IRL.

Social circle is overrated.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Darkman said:
Legit. Even 4/10s can date attractive girls just by being in promiximy of them long enough.

Basement dwellers are just upset that girls don't flock to their basement hatch.

Shut up.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Tyrone the Nigger said:
...if you meet her through common social circle

Seriously, if you are cold approaching you are a creeper

But if you meet her through social circle and go to some party/event together along with your friends, she gets comfortable with you and there is a much much bigger chance she'll be your girlfriend if you go for it

Common social circles are how at least 90% of the couples meet

All the anomalies and looks mismatches you see are the couples who met through common social circle

Girls are MUCH more likely to date you through common social circle even if you are not very good looking

All they need is to get comfortable with you. Then if you meet her absolute MINIMUM looks level, you have a big chance of getting her if you go for it.

Contrary to what people believe here, many girls don't have that huge looks requirements in real life.
one of the most legit posts ive seen. i can vouch for this. social circle game is one of the most legit games of all
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Chad said:
one of the most legit posts ive seen. i can vouch for this. social circle game is one of the most legit games of all
Bullshit. Aren't you good looking? Of course social circle game works for you. All game works for you if you are good looking. How many girls have you cold approached?

As a very sociable ugly man, I can completely anti-vouch for it. Social circle game is not legit for ugly men.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
modified said:
Chad said:
one of the most legit posts ive seen. i can vouch for this. social circle game is one of the most legit games of all
Bullshit. Aren't you good looking? Of course social circle game works for you. All game works for you if you are good looking. How many girls have you cold approached?

As a very sociable ugly man, I can completely anti-vouch for it. Social circle game is not legit for ugly men.
I am slightly above average, i have never cold approached girl because ive never had the need to. all of the girls ive pulled have been through social circle game. 

seriously, if you are 5/10 then social circle game can save you.
I do agree with you that social circle game would be shitty if you are LEGIT ugly only because it would be hard to have a good social circle. however if you somehow manage get a good one, even if you are ugly, it will help
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Chad said:
modified said:
Bullshit. Aren't you good looking? Of course social circle game works for you. All game works for you if you are good looking. How many girls have you cold approached?

As a very sociable ugly man, I can completely anti-vouch for it. Social circle game is not legit for ugly men.
I am slightly above average, i have never cold approached girl because ive never had the need to. all of the girls ive pulled have been through social circle game. 

seriously, if you are 5/10 then social circle game can save you.
I do agree with you that social circle game would be shitty if you are LEGIT ugly only because it would be hard to have a good social circle. however if you somehow manage get a good one, even if you are ugly, it will help
So then you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

For ugly people, social circle is bullshit. I have had active social circles my whole life. However, hanging out with the same circle of 5-10 friends at the bar/pub/house/concert every weekend doesn't do shit. Cold approach is the only way to even talk to attractive girls on a consistent basis.

If you're average or above average any type of IRL game works if you actually make an effort. But if you're average or above average, why are you posting on lookism instead of living your life?
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
no its not.
women do online dating for a reason. they dont want the average men out of their social circle anymore like it used to be, they want the masculine male models who hang out elsewhere.
in 2015, men dont compete anymore simply within a school class or a social circle, they compete within the whole city or even county. an its all for the shitcunts benefit, because they can simply pickout the guy they like best within a 30km radius or whatever...
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
The German Dream said:
no its not.
women do online dating for a reason. they dont want the average men out of their social circle anymore like it used to be, they want the masculine male models who hang out elsewhere.
in 2015, men dont compete anymore simply within a school class or a social circle, they compete within the whole city or even county. an its all for the shitcunts benefit, because they can simply pickout the guy they like best within a 30km radius or whatever...
Yet I often see these same women dating guys who are FAR from Chads or male models in real life
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
Tyrone the Nigger said:
The German Dream said:
no its not.
women do online dating for a reason. they dont want the average men out of their social circle anymore like it used to be, they want the masculine male models who hang out elsewhere.
in 2015, men dont compete anymore simply within a school class or a social circle, they compete within the whole city or even county. an its all for the shitcunts benefit, because they can simply pickout the guy they like best within a 30km radius or whatever...
Yet I often see these same women dating guys who are FAR from Chads or male models in real life
yea its funny how everyone has "that one friend" or knows "that one guy" who is dating girl much hotter then him and how everyone bases their opinions around that.

 now heres the reality. 

people usually date around their looksmatched however, the average women has exponentially higher sexual market value then the average man and its much easier for her to date up in looks. its funny because i usually notice the opposite and see women dating men where the men is objectively much better looking but i understand my personal observations dont reflect the norm.
[hr]
Chad said:
modified said:
Bullshit. Aren't you good looking? Of course social circle game works for you. All game works for you if you are good looking. How many girls have you cold approached?

As a very sociable ugly man, I can completely anti-vouch for it. Social circle game is not legit for ugly men.
I am slightly above average, i have never cold approached girl because ive never had the need to (Had the balls to). all of the girls ive pulled have been through social circle game. 

seriously, if you are 5/10 then social circle game can save you.
I do agree with you that social circle game would be shitty if you are LEGIT ugly only because it would be hard to have a good social circle. however if you somehow manage get a good one, even if you are ugly, it will help
correction.

unless you are pulling a different girl every week, which i highly doubt, the reason why youve never cold approached is simply because you are fearful of rejection. any guy who waits for girls to talk to him first or has never cold approached and claims to "pull regularly" is either a male model or is lying. when your above average women will be much more receptive to you but 99% of time you still need to be the one making the moves.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Legit 

Guys like ChadD24 just never leave the basement. A quick run to your local grocery store will confirm most women are dating average looking joes despite their higher SMV and ability to snag models/Chad(which isn't true for most women)

Again threads like these confirm how shut in most members are.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
1,558
Reputation
5
Lol at orbiting for years in a "social circle" in the hopes of getting lucky. Same night sex or nothing. When you meet a girl you need to try to bang her asap before she puts you in the friend-zone.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
Yh agreed but getting a decent social circle that contains some cute girls is hard.   My aim is to looksmax enough to get a halo effect so the circle falls around me then find a cute gf (virgin is a must) through that
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
It's all about smoking game. I met so many people since I started smoking, like outside my campus/bars/clubs etc. I even got laid with a girl I met whilst smoking. SMOKING = LIFE (ironically)
 
Top