Get this through your head. Every girl is bisexual

Currycel

Normie
If they can't find a guy they will date a girl instead. I've been trolling tinder recently and this is the shit that I've found out. I've actually been doing experiments and talking to the girls for a while so they actually answers. All girls can be convinced into a threesome and they are all at least a bit bisexual

I found a virgin girl who was dating a guy for a while but didn't have sex with him because he wasn't attractive enough(she actually said this). She agreed to get fucked by the male model the night I messaged her  :uzi:   :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

purps drank

Slayer
Currycel said:
I found a virgin girl who was dating a guy for a while but didn't have sex with him because he wasn't attractive enough(she actually said this). She agreed to get fucked by the male model the night I messaged her  :uzi:   :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

Can you post the important parts of the convo please?

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
i've been promoting this theory for a while and i've also always said that most men are at least somewhat bisexual even if they don't wanna admit it.
True no one is Kinsey scale 1

Currycel

Normie
purps drank said:
Currycel said:

Can you post the important parts of the convo please?
Here

Currycel

Normie
The Big Dipper said:
Where's the part of the conversation where she agreed to get fucked by the model?
I don't feel like looking for it. I just said well I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow and she was like ok text me tomorrow to tell me when and where

Currycel said:
The Big Dipper said:
Where's the part of the conversation where she agreed to get fucked by the model?
I don't feel like looking for it. I just said well I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow and she was like ok text me tomorrow to tell me when and where
But you just found the other part, can't you just scroll down?