Get status without money. GTFIH

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Ive been thinking about proximity and women. Proximity is not enough i feel. So I have thought of an idea to gain status without money or fame. The goal is to be seen as a leader and have center stage for organizing activities. You dont have to be popular since your not throwing parties. This works to your benefit and can give you massive local status + proximity to high quality women.

You should organize a group where you play a main leadership role. I have maybe some ideas but I encourage those more knowledgeable to post theirs.

My list:

* Community volunteer work (painting fences, feeding hungry, puppies, restoring things, haircuts, etc..)
* Political events
* Interest groups: Hobbies that are not incel things but that skew towards women

Koksal Baba

Incel
blue streak, speeds by, sonic the hedge hog!
too fast for the naked eye, sonic the hedge hog!

Thats what your sigreminds me of.

nochin

Incel
i hate working for "the community" (i couldn't care less about other people)
my political ideas are not incompatible with those of the average woman
and there are no alpha hobbies that are dominated by women (not that i have hobbies anyway)

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
nochin said:
i hate working for "the community" (i couldn't care less about other people)
my political ideas are not incompatible with those of the average woman
and there are no alpha hobbies that are dominated by women (not that i have hobbies anyway)
I understand that, but this is one solution that can tug at a women's heart strings. Some of us cannot every rely on looks to get the initial interest and even if you dont care about the events you are really there to get "pussy"

Women wont fuck you unless they actually want to, you would be surprised how blind women can be to looks once their heart is in it

OldRooster

King of Chads
DuckDuckIncel said:
You should organize a group where you play a main leadership role. I have maybe some ideas but I encourage those more knowledgeable to post theirs.
My list:
* Community volunteer work (painting fences, feeding hungry, puppies, restoring things, haircuts, etc..)
* Political events
* Interest groups: Hobbies that are not incel things but that skew towards women
This is good in theory. But for the most part actual execution will require more work than it is worth. And what success you will have will result more from having more interactions with women than from status. The only circumstances I can imagine where you would gain status would be if you were exceptionally good at a female populated hobby like music, dance, yoga.

But I think your idea to focus on leading a group is good, being a volunteer makes you look beta