All at the expense of the tax payer no doubt. the German government is deliberately trying to provoke tension amongst its citizens. This isn't an accident, they want to create chaos!

King Chad

Normie
Ethnics on this site, if you are not running refugee game you are fucking stupid.

You can do anything you want and they'll put you in a 5 star hotel all inclusive. What the fuck are you doing here

dat feel

Lookism God
that's odd i didn't get an alert about this thread even though you tagged me

anyway yes, refugees will soon receive free houses because if only german people live in houses, it creates a big inequality and it will hurt the refugees' feelings

either way, the german people will get something out of this. they will simply line up to visit the refugees at the hotels, and the refugees will shit on their chest just the way they like, and they'll just call it even

dat feel said:
that's odd i didn't get an alert about this thread even though you tagged me

anyway yes, refugees will soon receive free houses because if only german people live in houses, it creates a big inequality and it will hurt the refugees' feelings

either way, the german people will get something out of this. they will simply line up to visit the refugees at the hotels, and the refugees will shit on their chest just the way they like, and they'll just call it even

Alerts are fucked.
Did you get this one?

// Infolinks