• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Germany took in more than 2 million people last year - equivalent to the populations

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Germany took in more than 2 million people last year - equivalent to the populations of Houston or Paris[/font]

a1000punts

Rotter
So what?
Let people be where they want to be. Why should a German have the right to live in Germany but not someone else?

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
a1000punts said:
So what?
Let people be where they want to be. Why should a German have the right to live in Germany but not someone else?

:lmfao:

a1000punts said:
So what?

:spiderlol:

The sad part that this actual the real opinion of german leftist cucks

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
lol, when I read the title, the first thing I thought was "That's how many people are living in Houston".

I live in Houston.

Fucking sucks. Too many people.

And a lot are immigrants that don't know how to drive and plug up the expressways.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
ThereIsNoGame said:
lol, when I read the title, the first thing I thought was "That's how many people are living in Houston".

I live in Houston.

Fucking sucks. Too many people.

And a lot are immigrants that don't know how to drive and plug up the expressways.

are there a lot of hot chicks in houston

Mona

Regular
Immigrants drive up the real estate prices.

Assholes...