• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Germany is finished1

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
Play this while scrolling and crying.

[video=youtube]



What used to be:



























What the future holds:







"We came to stay."




"We will kill you Germans!"




"We are conquering your country!"




"We want whores as welcome culture."




@"paulus" @"The German Dream" @"BlueBalls" @"RealRob" @"Adolf Hipster"
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
Who cares
Just dont befriend them
Its all about slaying
Its not like white girls will go extinct
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,968
Reputation
2,630
fucking lol at europe
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
Anakind said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
europe will reborn and ascend

But in what form and shape, a cockroach?   :ugh:

just lol you need new blood the local austrian women in vienna were skin-and-bones-no-tits-no-ass just lol when I saw the ethnic bithces going on a jog in tight pants just fucking lol

germany ain't that fucked since it's already mixed on what I saw, people of all sorts of heights, skin color, phenotypes just like how it looked before nazi germany lol go check your own history faggot lol
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpFUVAEhn8&list=LL_V4xnT0teS5q8iALgyoJDg&index=2[/video]
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
feg said:
germany ain't that fucked since it's already mixed on what I saw, people of all sorts of heights, skin color, phenotypes just like how it looked before nazi germany lol go check your own history faggot lol

Yeah, this is how Germany looked in the 30s, right.   :rolleyes:




King Chad said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpFUVAEhn8&list=LL_V4xnT0teS5q8iALgyoJDg&index=2[/video]

The blonde slut got gangbanged after the show.
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
Anakind said:
feg said:
germany ain't that fucked since it's already mixed on what I saw, people of all sorts of heights, skin color, phenotypes just like how it looked before nazi germany lol go check your own history faggot lol

Yeah, this is how Germany looked in the 30s, right. :rolleyes:


lol there have always been and will always be working class people, dafuq I care lol

[img=800x800]https://libcom.org/files/images/history/syfraubu[1].jpg[/img]

just lol pure inbred mongrels
 

Severe Aspie

Regular
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,361
Reputation
5
@Anakind you retard.

Dont you have bigger problems yourself? you are just coping. you are finished, not germany.

What you say will probably still take a long time.. 100- 200 years. when even your grand-children dont live anymore.

You are paranoid.
I live in Hamburg,and I dont see anything of what you claim.. 80% of people I interact in daily live are pure blood germans..




I am no stormfronter, more leftist, yeah but i am also against extreme immigration, because it makes things worse for me because people become more racist.

And people are waking up now, and will stop it, until it becomes too much.
you really worry too much.

better deal with your own problems lol
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
45
Severe Aspie said:
@Anakind you retard.

Dont you have bigger problems yourself? you are just coping. you are finished, not germany.

What you say will probably still take a long time.. 100- 200 years. when even your grand-children dont live anymore.

You are paranoid.
I live in Hamburg,and I dont see anything of what you claim.. 80% of people I interact in daily live are pure blood germans..




I am no stormfronter, more leftist, yeah but i am also against extreme immigration, because it makes things worse for me because people become more racist.

And people are waking up now, and will stop it, until it becomes too much.
you really worry too much.

better deal with your own problems lol

:uuu:
 
Top