German women are wet about refugees- Ansbach suicide bomber confirmed GL Slayer

Severe Aspie

Regular
STERN NEWS - POLITICS - GERMANY - TERRORISTIC ATTACK IN ANSBACH           26 July 2016

" It was a beautiful man " - How witnessses experienced the terroristic attack

The suicide attack of Mohammed D stroke the people of Ansbach unprepradedly. The town is under shock. How witnesses experienced the moment of explosion:
(...)

At 10.10 Mohammed D bombed himself in front of the entrance of the festival ground. It was luck that the refugee from Syria did not manage to tear other people in the death. Security guard previously had denied him entrance to the festival because he wasnt in posession of a ticket.

(...)

On a table with the assassin of ansbach

At the time of the explosion Claudia Frosch was only 3 metres next to Mohammed. She and a couple of friends send at the winebar, where the Syrian refugee did the attack. It has been a miracle that she and her friends only suffered some cuts from the attack
Shortly before the attack Frosch and her friends sat on the same table with Mohammed D.
"He was a very very beautiful man. Very well dressed. You would never have expected this to happen"

Free translation by Severe Aspie
Original source:
http://www.stern.de/politik/deutsch...w&utm_source=facebook-fanpage&utm_medium=link

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 redpilling confirmations :

1.Women want to fuck masculine alpha bad boys. thats why they take so many syrians.
2. This is nothing new, but: Whenyou are GL people dont expect you to be evil :lol:

Anakind

Champion
The Ansbach suicide bomber looked like a faggot.

Anakind

Champion
Severe Aspie said:
Anakind said:

Definetly 6+ without the shitty hair style :giggle:

It's an effeminate phenotype that is invisible to prime females.

Also, the woman who said he was good-looking was some 50-year-old hag. That means nothing. The old 60-year-old women also tell me I look like a model while women in their prime see that a little different.

:cage2:

Severe Aspie

Regular
Anakind said:
Severe Aspie said:
Definetly 6+ without the shitty hair style :giggle:

It's an effeminate phenotype that is invisible to prime females.

Also, the woman who said he was good-looking was some 50-year-old hag. That means nothing. The old 60-year-old women also tell me I look like a model while women in their prime see that a little different.

:cage2:

get the fuck out of here incelfrauder. You were confirmed 6+(minimum) in your prime and had probably tons of white sluts dreaming about you.

Just like the guy. There is no reason why older women should have lower looks standarts.

if anything they probably have much higher standarts, because of longer life experience and they had more validation by desperate slayers then any 20 year old student girl.

Getting drunk girls at parties was the easiest in high school. girls at that age had the lowest standarts because they didnt know their market value back then. by the age of 23 then they already had been approached by so many guys that the standarts skyrocket.

RealisticBro

Only people that have never met refugees or middle easterners in general think they are "alpha bad boys"

Anakind

Champion
Severe Aspie said:
Getting drunk girls at parties was the easiest in high school. girls at that age had the lowest standarts because they didnt know their market value back then. by the age of 23 then they already had been approached by so many guys that the standarts skyrocket.

This has to be a troll job. A 17-year-old girl with beta orbiters in school and Tinder account doesn't know her market value?

:lmfao:

Severe Aspie

Regular
Anakind said:
Severe Aspie said:

This has to be a troll job. A 17-year-old girl with beta orbiters in school and Tinder account doesn't know her market value?

:lmfao:

Tinder isnt for sub 18 girls.

Also most guys who have interest in girls in high school dont really appraoch them directly.

the thing with stranger men white knighting them starts when they start visiting club at the age of 18

Anakind

Champion
Severe Aspie said:
Tinder isnt for sub 18 girls.

Also most guys who have interest in girls in high school dont really appraoch them directly.

the thing with stranger men white knighting them starts when they start visiting club at the age of 18

Nah, the average young teenage girl is pretty aware of her league. Most of them don't have Asperger's.    :lol:

IceCutter

Megastar
He was a homo

also teenage girls are easier to game without looks, it's common sense

Anakind

Champion
FuckThis said:
Anakind said:

He is at least a 6+

The cope in this forum is unreal. If that guy is a 6+, then I was an 8/10 at age 25. (I wasn't)

It just shows that men shouldn't rate other men. Guys aren't able to do it b/c you don't see men from a sexual standpoint but from a likability factor. He looks non-intimidating to you as a man so you like him b/c he poses no threat (except for that bomb he blew himself up with    :lol: )

Dembroadbones

Regular
He had the buildings of a 6. A few mms here and there and his face would have been quite harmonious. Shorten the philtrum a little, make the eyes less buggy, improve the skin and hair.

As is though, he probably stands bang on average, a 5, maybe less because of his ethnicity.

TheGreatSonboly

Regular
Anakind said:
FuckThis said:
He is at least a 6+

The cope in this forum is unreal. If that guy is a 6+, then I was an 8/10 at age 25. (I wasn't)

It just shows that men shouldn't rate other men. Guys aren't able to do it b/c you don't see men from a sexual standpoint but from a likability factor. He looks non-intimidating to you as a man so you like him b/c he poses no threat (except for that bomb he blew himself up with    :lol: )

He was at least a 6 u retard. Just look at some average germans in your country, they look subhuman as fuck

EdSheeran

Rotter
He looks good
Most people won't look good in this angle at all

Anakind

Champion
TheGreatSonboly said:
Anakind said:

He was at least a 6 u retard. Just look at some average germans in your country, they look subhuman as fuck

Yeah, they do. But at least they don't like women.

Severe Aspie

Regular
Anakind said:
TheGreatSonboly said:

Yeah, they do. But at least they don't like women.

I am getting tired arguing with aspies, despite beeing aspie my self .you dont even get the point of this thread huh?

Dont the extremly overexegerated headline of this thread, and the smileys all over in the entry post tell you something?

This thread wasnt meant to start a rational discussion analyizing facial ratios and evaluating the "objective attractiveness 2 of a brutall IS terrorist. :lol: :lol:

I was more about posting something to  laugh about... something funny from the news.
That a random women calls a IS terrorist good looking , is CRINGEWORTHY and HAS to be mentioned on Lookism.net :giggle: :giggle:
:giggle:

Anakin, Now get out of this forum and take some courses in NT language. :giggle:

EdSheeran

Rotter
Even the nice attacker that killed 83 people was described as good looking

[font=Poppins, sans-serif]he was "a good-looking man who kept giving my two daughters the eye."[/font]