German HQNP beauty claims Cologne Mass Rape Was not done by migrants

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
35
@"selfhatingethnic" @"Coping Ethnik" @"SevereRetard GoatFace of Death" @"Invisible" @"Anakind" @"paulus" @"DannyStronkIII" @"Magnus" @"Supreme Gentleman" @"King Chad"
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
260
Reputation
1
For someone that hates white people so much this sand nigger sure spends a lot of time at white nationalist websites and keeping up on white affairs. This shows that his hatred is rooted in deep insecurity because he is not white and was rejected by whites (being banned from stormfront).
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
35
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
For someone that hates white people so much this sand nigger sure spends a lot of time at white nationalist websites and keeping up on white affairs. This shows that his hatred is rooted in deep insecurity because he is not white and was rejected by whites (being banned from stormfront).
Psychological projection lol 

keep trying to avoid ethnics amogging you on at your campus 

:cage:
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
260
Reputation
1
You steal all your posts from dailystormer.com and stormfront. This means that you are on both of those websites every day! Then you come here to rant about these things to incels. You are legit have no honor or dignity, but that is something common to the entire shit skin population.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
You steal all your posts from dailystormer.com and stormfront. This means that you are on both of those websites every day! Then you come here to rant about these things to incels. You are legit have no honor or dignity, but that is something common to the entire shit skin population.
SFcel detected.

:bye:
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
35
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
You steal all your posts from dailystormer.com and stormfront. This means that you are on both of those websites every day! Then you come here to rant about these things to incels. You are legit have no honor or dignity, but that is something common to the entire shit skin population.
nope youtube LOL

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I am trying to devise an ethnic avoidance plan, they raise my cortisol levels too much and it is not healthy to be around them. It is bad enough that my entire campus is swamped with them and I can't even walk to class without one bumping me on the sidewalk, one shit skin yelling out of a car window "white shit", or a nigger stealing my bag in the library, but it is now so bad that I cannot even avoid them online. I click the news links on Twitter and even the business news is filled with ethnics commenting about "White people did this...". I cannot even go to white nationalist websites anymore without them following me there. EVERYWHERE there are ethnics going out of their way to let me know that they hate me... like I care anyways, but these parasites get on my nerves![/font]
http://lookism.net/Thread-Ethnic-Avoidance-Strategy

:goodfellas: :goodfellas: :goodfellas: :goodfellas:
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
260
Reputation
1
LOL @ this guy making tens of thousands of white nationalist posts on the cameldog website until he was banned from the Stormfront website for not being white (his racial awakening), but he still goes to White nationalist websites everyday reading things that raises his blood pressure and cortisol and then in a fit of rage comes to this website to rant and rave. He is going to snap one day, it is obvious. But before he hurts someone you can anonymously report him to the authorities

Here are this insane savages confirmed accounts online:

http://lookism.net/User-AdolfHitler
http://lookism.net/User-Adolf-Hipster
http://www.cameldog.net/members/adolf-hitler.html

Remember, if this guys posts disturb you you can follow mine (and many other users) lead and report him to the authorities:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Particularly focus on the posts made under his @AdolfHitler account where he mocked the death of Parisians and celebrated the terrorists.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
LOL @ this guy making tens of thousands of white nationalist posts on the cameldog website until he was banned from the Stormfront website for not being white (his racial awakening), but he still goes to White nationalist websites everyday reading things that raises his blood pressure and cortisol and then in a fit of rage comes to this website to rant and rave. He is going to snap one day, it is obvious. But before he hurts someone you can anonymously report him to the authorities

Here are this insane savages confirmed accounts online:

http://lookism.net/User-AdolfHitler
http://lookism.net/User-Adolf-Hipster
http://www.cameldog.net/members/adolf-hitler.html

Remember, if this guys posts disturb you you can follow mine (and many other users) lead and report him to the authorities:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Particularly focus on the posts made under his @AdolfHitler account where he mocked the death of Parisians and celebrated the terrorists.
This shit never gets old, it's pure GOLD.

:goodfellas:
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
35
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
LOL @ this guy making tens of thousands of white nationalist posts on the cameldog website until he was banned from the Stormfront website for not being white (his racial awakening), but he still goes to White nationalist websites everyday reading things that raises his blood pressure and cortisol and then in a fit of rage comes to this website to rant and rave. He is going to snap one day, it is obvious. But before he hurts someone you can anonymously report him to the authorities

Here are this insane savages confirmed accounts online:

http://lookism.net/User-AdolfHitler
http://lookism.net/User-Adolf-Hipster
http://www.cameldog.net/members/adolf-hitler.html

Remember, if this guys posts disturb you you can follow mine (and many other users) lead and report him to the authorities:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Particularly focus on the posts made under his @AdolfHitler account where he mocked the death of Parisians and celebrated the terrorists.
Reported your antisemitic and antizionist holocaust denying posts to the Mossad.

https://www.mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/encontactus.aspx

Have fun with Rosenberg and Co

:popcorn:
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
260
Reputation
1
Mughal said:
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
LOL @ this guy making tens of thousands of white nationalist posts on the cameldog website until he was banned from the Stormfront website for not being white (his racial awakening), but he still goes to White nationalist websites everyday reading things that raises his blood pressure and cortisol and then in a fit of rage comes to this website to rant and rave. He is going to snap one day, it is obvious. But before he hurts someone you can anonymously report him to the authorities

Here are this insane savages confirmed accounts online:

http://lookism.net/User-AdolfHitler
http://lookism.net/User-Adolf-Hipster
http://www.cameldog.net/members/adolf-hitler.html

Remember, if this guys posts disturb you you can follow mine (and many other users) lead and report him to the authorities:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Particularly focus on the posts made under his @AdolfHitler account where he mocked the death of Parisians and celebrated the terrorists.
This shit never gets old, it's pure GOLD.

:goodfellas:
There's thousands of lurkers browsing these threads. If any of them click the posts on his profile they would be horrified at what thy are reading. I am just reminding them of anonymous ways of making sure this guy cannot hurt anyone. The more reports, the more serious law enforcement will investigate.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
0.50 minutes

"I'm German myself and the majority has been pro-refugee"

:cage: :jordan: :cage2: :goodfellas: :lmfao: :datalol: :tlol: :boat: :rickylol: :tyson:
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Adolf Hipster said:
@"selfhatingethnic" @"Coping Ethnik" @"SevereRetard GoatFace of Death" @"Invisible" @"Anakind" @"paulus" @"DannyStronkIII" @"Magnus" @"Supreme Gentleman" @"King Chad"
I finally got a mention  :inlove:

Lol what a dumb bitch. These refugees must be in heaven. Run refugee game dude srs, you'll never look back.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
King Chad said:
Lol what a dumb bitch. These refugees must be in heaven. Run refugee game dude srs, you'll never look back.
While getting everything for free and being beyond the law.
 
Top