[video=youtube]

Ethnics gave her IOI's she noticed it and runned away because they looked repulsive
lol @ refugees slaying in europe. they make it maximally harder for the other ethnics

Adolf Hipster said:
she is ethnic from Armenia LOL@stormfag OP
her name is [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Bibi Wilhailm keep coping buddyboy.[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Didnt you use tinder in the last days?´I bet that redpilled you hard :lol: Lol at thinking you ever had a chance as a sub 8 ethnic[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Keep posting bbc's and some 8+ ethnics for feeling better. Keep wasting your time here you incel[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Also lol @ saying im white when I proved that im ethnic[/font]

springfield

Banned
Lmao Bibi is not a German name. That's a common nickname used by we all know who

Adolf Hipster

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
Adolf Hipster said:
she is ethnic from Armenia LOL@stormfag OP
her name is [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Bibi Wilhailm keep coping buddyboy.[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Didnt you use tinder in the last days?´I bet that redpilled you hard :lol: Lol at thinking you ever had a chance as a sub 8 ethnic[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Keep posting bbc's and some 8+ ethnics for feeling better. Keep wasting your time here you incel[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Also lol @ saying im white when I proved that im ethnic[/font]
I have more than 80 matches in 5 days, more than 10 numbers and already 2 sex dates set up LMAO at this pathetic stormfag trying to disguise itself as 'ethnic'

Her name is a alter ego  :giggle: she is armenian. her real name is karia aslanyan LOL keep coping. she was paid. dont u see how she is reading from a script?

:jordan:
[hr]
springfield said:
Lmao Bibi is not a German name. That's a common nickname used by we all know who
Yep. Same for Wilhaim LMAO

thats not even her real name. She is of armenian origin and was exposed by private detectives as being paid by rightwing organisations lol OP is so deluded and unaware.  :lol:

Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:

I have more than 80 matches in 5 days, more than 10 numbers and already 2 sex dates set up LMAO at this pathetic stormfag trying to disguise itself as 'ethnic'

Her name is a alter ego  :giggle: she is armenian. her real name is karia aslanyan LOL keep coping. she was paid. dont u see how she is reading from a script?

[hr]
springfield said:

thats not even her real name. She is of armenian origin and was exposed by private detectives as being paid by rightwing organisations lol OP is so deluded and unaware.  :lol:
being active 20 hours on lookism
slaying

pick one

the first Thing you would do is posting with proofs that you slayed. youre incel, and ethnic. ist OVER

she is german u coping fuck and Im ethnic, check the thread with my 23andme results

paulus

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:

[hr]
springfield said:

Tinder in germany?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
slaying

pick one

the first Thing you would do is posting with proofs that you slayed. youre

she is german u coping fuck and Im ethnic, check the thread with my 23andme results
I dont need to prove you anything lmao  :giggle:

she is ethnic armenian and evryone can steal 23andme results by adding random ppl on 23andme. i could do it too  :lol:

butthurt stormfag detected

and again: Bibi Wilhailm= Armenian girl paid by right wing organisation reading from a script
[hr]
paulus said:
Tinder in germany?
No east europe. i am not even in germany  :lol:

paulus

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:
slaying

pick one

she is ethnic armenian and evryone can steal 23andme results by adding random ppl on 23andme. i could do it too  :lol:

and again: Bibi Wilhailm= Armenian girl paid by right wing organisation reading from a script
[hr]
paulus said:
Tinder in germany?
Cope mr.bigfoot

Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:
slaying

pick one

[hr]
paulus said:
Tinder in germany?
it's over my fellow subhuman ethnic friend. no coping will save you from the truth and no lies

She is german, and youre posting here everyday because youre ethnic. you runned tinder and it redpilled you hard.
you tried to lie to yourself the whole time that White Girls liked ethnic... till the truth came out.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
Adolf Hipster said:

[hr]

it's over my fellow subhuman ethnic friend. no coping will save you from the truth and no lies

She is german, and youre posting here everyday because youre ethnic. you runned tinder and it redpilled you hard.
you tried to lie to yourself the whole time that White Girls liked ethnic... till the truth came out.
Yep Nice photoshop Skills  :giggle: 

She is armenian and u r a little stormfag turd trying to trashtalk ethnics lmao
U mad that i get laid and Put My greasy brown cock into creamy white Pussy?

:turban:

Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:

Keep coping if it makes you feel better. She is a known german Girl you copecel inb4 fake identity also lol @ you getting Girls. you will rot here, with us, with the other ethnics. Try to delude yourself that White Girls like you, they hate you and will stay incel forever.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
Adolf Hipster said:

Keep coping if it makes you feel better. She is a known german Girl you copecel also lol @ you getting Girls. you will rot here, with us, with the other ethnics. Try to delude yourself that White Girls like you, they hate you and will stay incel forever.
Lol this coping stormfag  :lol: 

She is armenian. This is a common fact after She had been exposed. She is even reading from a script.  :giggle: 
White girls have ethnic dick on their mind just like deluded stormfags Like You. I bet u enjoy watching ur white whore mother getting pounded by the bbc  :wink:

Adolf Hipster said:
selfhatingethnic said:
Keep coping if it makes you feel better. She is a known german Girl you copecel also lol @ you getting Girls. you will rot here, with us, with the other ethnics. Try to delude yourself that White Girls like you, they hate you and will stay incel forever.

She is armenian. This is a common fact after She had been exposed. She is even reading from a script.  :giggle: 
White girls have ethnic dick on their mind just like deluded stormfags Like You. I bet u enjoy watching ur white whore mother getting pounded by the bbc  :wink:
Can you prove it? No you cant because it's a lie youre pathetic man just fuck off already. Of course she is reading it do you think she will have the 10minute talk in her mind? all White Girls which are dating blacks are subhumans without MS. BBC fetish is a fact.
http://lookism.net/Thread-GTFIH-DISCOVERED-A-BBC-FETISH-CIRCLE

ITS OVER. LAY DOWN AND ROT LIKE ME. Forgot youre doing it already :D

Adolf Hipster

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
Adolf Hipster said:

Can you prove it? No you cant because it's a lie youre pathetic man just fuck off already. Of course she is reading it do you think she will have the 10minute talk in her mind? all White Girls which are dating blacks are subhumans without MS. BBC fetish is a fact.
http://lookism.net/Thread-GTFIH-DISCOVERED-A-BBC-FETISH-CIRCLE

ITS OVER. LAY DOWN AND ROT LIKE ME

She is armenian  :giggle: 

Lol at this coping stormfag T but thanks for exposing urself as thetrews after creeping on ranDom  interracial couples in that thread which u linked  :lol:

// Infolinks