cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
When I went out 2010-2013 I always saw hot german girls with ethnic, it wasnt unusual, now I rarely see that.


They are almost always:

looksmatched
from the same race
blonde german guys are always with blonde german girls and guys with brown hair with black/brown german girls.


the race propaganda the germans are doing is quite effective.

Its similar to the USA now. If you want to fuck blonde girls ethnics, go to skandinavia. game over in germany
 
L

Legit Proof

Guest
cats said:
When I went out 2010-2013 I always saw hot german girls with ethnic, it wasnt unusual, now I rarely see that.


They are almost always:

looksmatched
from the same race
blonde german guys are always with blonde german girls and guys with brown hair with black/brown german girls.


the race propaganda the germans are doing is quite effective.

Its similar to the USA now. If you want to fuck blonde girls ethnics, go to skandinavia. game over in germany
@"BBCpill" @"Flesh" @"kingofcodreturns" @"JoshG" @"BBCTakeover" @"ENDLESS SUFFERING" @"GottThaGod" @"KingOfCod420" @"Legit Theory" @"nero" @"Oперативный" @"ReincarnationGame" @"The Hideous Cabal" @"TheGreatWhiteHopeTyrome" @"Pouuop"
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
6,913
Reputation
1
Legit Proof said:
cats said:
When I went out 2010-2013 I always saw hot german girls with ethnic, it wasnt unusual, now I rarely see that.


They are almost always:

looksmatched
from the same race
blonde german guys are always with blonde german girls and guys with brown hair with black/brown german girls.


the race propaganda the germans are doing is quite effective.

Its similar to the USA now. If you want to fuck blonde girls ethnics, go to skandinavia. game over in germany
@"BBCpill" @"Flesh" @"kingofcodreturns" @"JoshG" @"BBCTakeover" @"ENDLESS SUFFERING" @"GottThaGod" @"KingOfCod420" @"Legit Theory" @"nero" @"Oперативный" @"ReincarnationGame" @"The Hideous Cabal" @"TheGreatWhiteHopeTyrome" @"Pouuop"
Present. What do you need beast?
 

affliktion

Cuck
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
85
Reputation
8
rate this german virgin getting deverginized lmao

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr3u5-R5Vjk[/video]

 

xavra42

Normie
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
1,081
Reputation
0
I don't believe it. I see fat white coalburners still burning coal in formerly nice cities ruined by niggers. Do not underestimate coalburners or you are destined to be disappointed
 

TheA_rab

Normie
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,780
Reputation
4
Germans are very race aware, contrary to the French who are universalist.
I don't think Germans will mix on a massive scale.

German girls will never mix with low smv refugees.
The only way a German girl would mix, is the guy has to have a whitish look, assimilated and with good job/decent socio-economical situation..

Refugees, fresh from boats will never acquire that status..

Turkish immigrants are well integrated relatively...but they don't want to mix with Germans sluts...because they see them as sluts and all prefer a good Turkish obedient girl...rather than a feminazi German
 

WombRaider

Incel
Joined
Dec 22, 2016
Messages
102
Reputation
0
Ethnic living in Germany here (Yugoslav, but folks say I do look like a Turk). Jahrgang 1994 and I have never witnessed ethnics fucking prime German girls, NEVER. It's only ethnics dating degenrate Germans teens that aren't LTR material eitherways, so nothing of value is lost. Germancels are just coping, that they have been born with the right ethnicity to slay, but anyways fucked up the Genetic lottery by being ugly 

:lmfao:
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,183
Reputation
14
WombRaider said:
Ethnic living in Germany here (Yugoslav, but folks say I do look like a Turk). Jahrgang 1994 and I have never witnessed ethnics fucking prime German girls, NEVER. It's only ethnics dating degenrate Germans teens that aren't LTR material eitherways, so nothing of value is lost. Germancels are just coping, that they have been born with the right ethnicity to slay, but anyways fucked up the Genetic lottery by being ugly 

:lmfao:
Major cope

I see tons of ethnics with.prime german hqnp

Germany is what thailand is 4 white people

Just be ethnic theory is soooo legit in 2017