George S. Patton on Arabs, Jews, Russians

White God

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
0
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_S._Patton

The more I see of Arabs the less I think of them. By having studied them a good deal I have found out the trouble. They are the mixture of all the bad races on earth, and they get worse from west to east, because the eastern ones have had more crosses.
The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
We entered a synagogue which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. Either these Displaced Persons never had any sense of decency or else they lost it all during their period of internment by the Germans…. My personal opinion is that no people could have sunk to the level of degradation these have reached in the short space of four years.
In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals.
:lol:

What if the Arabs had been Christians? To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing.
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Europeans from the 30s-40s were of a different species. Chemtrails have pussyfied the entire continent.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
:jordan:


REally sfcels using arab treatment of women as an argument against them? They would be the same if they could
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Dusk said:
Russians are asiatic?

what is that pic meant to prove? How her eyes look somewhat asian like a halfie?


Lol I know hungarians IRL that are even proud of their mongolian genes lmao
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
40
Reputation
1
allindaeyes said:
:jordan:


REally sfcels using arab treatment of women as an argument against them? They would be the same if they could
YESSSS!!!! Stormtards/Stormcels are hypocrites and not just that, they don't know whether Muzz poon are oppressed wymyn vyctyms to be liberated or brown she-monkeys to be exterminated. I take a balanced approach. State openly that they will be used for breeding little non-Muzz, just like non-Muzz honkies will be used to breed little non-Muzz. If Muzz slayers can recruit non-Muzz poon to womb-belch little Muzz, but honkies cannot recruit Muzz poon to belly-vomit little non-Muzz, Muzz will always have a demographic advantage.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,613
Reputation
1,495
Yep, truth. Whites had such big balls back then, not afraid of speaking the truth and acknowledgeing their obvious racial superiourity.

I recommend the documentary: "Adolf hitler - the greatest story never told", will probably make many of you wake up to the real red pill.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
40
Reputation
1
RealRob said:
Yep, truth. Whites had such big balls back then, not afraid of speaking the truth and acknowledgeing their obvious racial superiourity.

I recommend the documentary: "Adolf hitler - the greatest story never told", will probably make many of you wake up to the real red pill.
And f*cked it all up by not acknowledging patrilinearity, the genetic importance of Y-chromosome.
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
7
allindaeyes said:
:jordan:


REally sfcels using arab treatment of women as an argument against them? They would be the same if they could
George Patton a SFcel? Just lol.  

Take the ethnic cock out of your mouth. I see you defending them in every thread.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
allindaeyes said:
Dusk said:
Russians are asiatic?

what is that pic meant to prove? How her eyes look somewhat asian like a halfie?


Lol I know hungarians IRL that are even proud of their mongolian genes lmao
They should be. The mongols were alpha as fuck!
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
still confused on why anyone thinks highly of arabs in anything, most of the men are short, ugly, bald at early age, and prone to have awful tempers
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
40
Reputation
1
SeriousM said:
still confused on why anyone thinks highly of arabs in anything, most of the men are short, ugly, bald at early age, and prone to have awful tempers
Power of patrilinearity. Women of all colors know that Arabs accept every child as Arabic as long as daddy is Arab.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Tleshpart kha Kthuritar said:
SeriousM said:
still confused on why anyone thinks highly of arabs in anything, most of the men are short, ugly, bald at early age, and prone to have awful tempers
Power of patrilinearity. Women of all colors know that Arabs accept every child as Arabic as long as daddy is Arab.
what woman in her right mind would want anything to do with an arab?
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
SeriousM said:
Tleshpart kha Kthuritar said:
Power of patrilinearity. Women of all colors know that Arabs accept every child as Arabic as long as daddy is Arab.
what woman in her right mind would want anything to do with an arab?
One with high standards
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Boss said:
SeriousM said:
what woman in her right mind would want anything to do with an arab?
One with high standards
You are the most pathetic user on the forum, you and that ilikedicks faggot are known arab lovers, weird fetish, get real stupid.
 
Top