George lopez isnt amerindian

hes only 32% and he has eastasian ancestry at 9 percent.hes a triracial like most southern mexicans and has some SEA ancestry likely aswell,as many mexicans do.

lol how slimy fucks always use this guy to discredit native looks lol

they never post actual mexican natives like the myriad of attractive tall  peoples  that exist in central and northern mexico,wich the spaniards themselves considered handsome.

THOSE SHORT RECESSED MEXICANS YOU SEE ARE TRI-QUADRA MIXED MUTTBAGS

iberians have the worst bone structure in the world,melted faces and very berber looking in features,THATS why mestizos are so recessed and short. 

you even see a clear difference in the andeans between the indegenous populace and the mixed one,the bone structure is completely different.

retruded maxillas are a southern euro trait,not a native one in ANY native subrace.I can post the proof,and if u challenge me you will get ur     ass handed     !

george lopez is annoying as fuck. The way he talks, holy shit, could he be any more of a beaner?

OldRooster

King of Chads
I always thought he was mexican. In fact I am sure many of his jokes center around being mexican. 

Like anyone other than you cares if he is 8% ir 25% na

OldRooster said:
I always thought he was mexican. In fact I am sure many of his jokes center around being mexican. 

Like anyone other than you cares if he is 8% ir 25% na

mexicans are trirracials.......