Genetics redpill. these rappers dont work out but have better bodies than gymcels.

Lil wayne drinks, smokes weed all day.

Childish Gambino, and Hopsin never lifted weights before.

IceCutter

Megastar
they are just young, everyone has a good body at that age. Lil Wayne has a shit body thou, and is a good example of genetic dog shit, but he had that MS

maximus1

Regular
IceCutter said:
they are just young, everyone has a good body at that age. Lil Wayne has a shit body thou, and is a good example of genetic dog shit, but he had that MS

These niggas is around 30 years old.

IceCutter said:

Inconsideration to the average guy who spents half of his time in the gym, thats pretty amazing.

Anakind

Champion
That's not really "great bodies". They are just lean. All you need for that is not having a predisposition for diabetes, not eating junk food all day and not sitting on your ass 24/7.

IceCutter

Megastar
they probably play basketball or whatever, anyway both those rappers are ugly. Examples of goodlooking rappers would be Ice Cube, 2pac and DMX in their prime.

Anakind said:
That's not really "great bodies". They are just lean. All you need for that is not having a predisposition for diabetes, not eating junk food all day and not sitting on your ass 24/7.
Legit

lean normal bodies due to not basement dwelling, that is all

Not really impressive there just skinny and naturally lean, and Lil Wayne doesn't have a good body.

IceCutter

Megastar
I will add here, Wayne has recently been hospitalised again for a epileptic seizure, similar to Zyzz a good example of how you CANNOT and SHOULD NOT attempt to cheat your subhuman genes

however Zyzz fortunately had the good sense to not have children unlike the idiotic subhuman nigger Wayne, who passed on his subhuman genes. If he hasn't died by that time if I were one of his kids I'd kill him when I grew up

Anakind said:

I dont really think these guys keep track of their diets or what they ate on a day to day basis. The rape lifestyle is pretty on par on with the sedentary lifestyle.

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
Non caucasoid non mongoloid sub races generally are naturally athletic of course .

Their bodies are generally made for sprinting and can adapt to high climate temperatures

Anakind

Champion
Youwontevenknowme said:
Anakind said:

I dont really think these guys keep track of their diets or what they ate on a day to day basis. The rape lifestyle is pretty on par on with the sedentary lifestyle.

:nod:

Youwontevenknowme said:
Anakind said:

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
Non caucasoid non mongoloid sub races generally are naturally athletic of course .

Their bodies are generally made for sprinting and can adapt to high climate temperatures

They're ecto mess morphs while Amerindians are all three types of meso,I'd include Polynesians but they're half black on genetic clusters,lots of Melanesian daddy blood.

IceCutter

Megastar
IceCutter said:
I will add here, Wayne has recently been hospitalised again for a epileptic seizure, similar to Zyzz a good example of how you CANNOT and SHOULD NOT attempt to cheat your subhuman genes

however Zyzz fortunately had the good sense to not have children unlike the idiotic subhuman nigger Wayne, who passed on his subhuman genes. If he hasn't died by that time if I were one of his kids I'd kill him when I grew up
Lol @ coping blackcel OP ignoring my post