Normie
[video=youtube]
Just end it. 

First two are models, JB slayers phenotype:

Mother nature is a whore.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
poor guy in the middle looks shitte compared to his bros. Genes come in a package , all or nothing.

Cloud

Gigachad
Is the black and white pic the two gay youtube twins?

GifMan

Incel
Saw this like a year back. The jbs commenting DESTORYED the ugly brother.

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]People who say Aaron and Austin were "born more attractive" clearly don't realize how much of your appearance is within your control. Aaron and Austin work out regularly, eat healthy, take care of their skin, get amazing hair cuts, shave, buy nice clothes, etc...
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Kyle doesn't do those things nearly as much as Austin and Aaron do.
The only genetic difference I can see is hair color. Kyle could be a sexy beast if he applied himself as much as Austin and Aaron in the personal appearance department.[/font]

holy cope

Anakind

King of Chads
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]People who say Aaron and Austin were "born more attractive" clearly don't realize how much of your appearance is within your control. Aaron and Austin work out regularly, eat healthy, take care of their skin, get amazing hair cuts, shave, buy nice clothes, etc...
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Kyle doesn't do those things nearly as much as Austin and Aaron do.
The only genetic difference I can see is hair color. Kyle could be a sexy beast if he applied himself as much as Austin and Aaron in the personal appearance department.[/font]
holy cope
:cage:

BlueBalls

Chad
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:

holy cope
:banderas: :cage2:

RoboCopE

Incel
I was in wholefoods today in LA and these twins were shopping; guy on the left has the hugest godamn mandible, from behind it was just this huge bulge that stuckout from his neck where with me it would literally just be a smooth line from face to neck because im a recessed jawcel

Nizoral Babe

Coper
The guy clearly doesn't want to be there. Probably felt weird having two gay dudes (even if they are bros) all over him.

holy shit 
one of the most brutal videos i've ever watched
im downloading this video to watch it from time to time and remember its all luck

and just fucking lol at the comments... people are so delusional

assburger

Gigachad
legit they determine whether or not ur autistic or deformed, and obviously being a non-deformed NT is everything

debijon

Normie
GOD DAMN, the guy isn't *that* ugly but disparity between his brothers failos him hard here.

His facial expression, and the bros putting their arm around him looks like some forced bullying video LOL

// Infolinks