Genetics are everything guys

M

madmaxmandem

How about getting chin/jaw mogged by your own ma?

You know nothing man.

M

madmaxmandem

Techno Viking said:
madmaxmandem said:
How about getting chin/jaw mogged by your own ma?

You know nothing man.

I get skull, cheekbone, jaw, wrist and weightmogged by my own mother

I get everythingmogged by my father

go fuck yourself

:banderas:

Ouch, sounds painful.

Have you figured out wtf went wrong? Sounds like a low T puberty+some sort of shit genetic throwback.

Techno Viking said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
Have you figured out wtf went wrong? Sounds like a low T puberty+some sort of shit genetic throwback.

billy birdbone the seventh from 1349 gave me these bird bones, i know this because lookism told me its all genetics, there must be a billy birdbone somewhere in my genetics

My entire mothers family is FAMOUS for their small wrists. They are all women (my mums generation), and legit have REVOLTINGLY small bones. Literally looks horrible to me, even on women. Natruallally they all had zero problems having huge social lives and chad boyfriends growing up.

zanz

Incel
Chris Hemsworth said:
Techno Viking said:
billy birdbone the seventh from 1349 gave me these bird bones, i know this because lookism told me its all genetics, there must be a billy birdbone somewhere in my genetics

My entire mothers family is FAMOUS for their small wrists. They are all women (my mums generation), and legit have REVOLTINGLY small bones. Literally looks horrible to me, even on women. Natruallally they all had zero problems having huge social lives and chad boyfriends growing up.

JUST LOL @ BEING BORN A SUB-8 MALE

HOPE

SupremeGentleman said:
Techno Viking said:
It's definitely something I'm considering. Would the fat feel legit though? looks pretty legit
Can't u just gain weight ?

Not on the wrists, no. Basically just skin and bone. You end up with baseball bat forearms if the wrists don't look thick enough (INB4 misc bluepillers).

Chris Hemsworth said:
SupremeGentleman said:
Can't u just gain weight ?

Not on the wrists, no. Basically just skin and bone. You end up with baseball bat forearms if the wrists don't look thick enough (INB4 misc bluepillers).

How weird would it be tho going in asking for fucking wrist injections? Not even sure if they'd do it for u

Chris Hemsworth said:
Techno Viking said:

H O P E
O
P
E

Blasting ridiculously large amounts of anabolic steroids= life.

Looks like his wrists got bigger, no?

SupremeGentleman said:
Chris Hemsworth said:

How weird would it be tho going in asking for fucking wrist injections? Not even sure if they'd do it for u

Chris Hemsworth said:
Blasting ridiculously large amounts of anabolic steroids= life.

Looks like his wrists got bigger, no?

They look about the same to me, maybe VERY slightly bigger.

Anakind

King of Chads
Reminds me of myself. You and your father have the exact same hands. Just the difference between boy and man.