Gender ratio is literally everything

LongTimeAgo

Coper
At my old college, I arrived as an unattractive, bad hygeine, no dress sense incel, with almost zero social skills. With those huge disadvantages, I still came close to getting laid at least 3-4 times. The reason was because there was like a 2/1 girl to guy ratio at my college and dorm (liberal major university).

At my current uni, there is pretty much the same ratio, but in reverse (2 guys for every girl, possibly even worse). I have compltetly changed as a person since my old uiniversity, have decent social skills etc, but I'm more incel than I have ever been. The reason is because girls have SO many options it is ridiculous. Its enormously depressing because I am certain that I would not be incel if the gender ratios were better at my engineering orientated university. Not only do girls have way more options, but I'm getting hardcore amogged wherever I go, becasue more guys=more chance of attractive slayers who make me look like a subhuman in comparison.

Fuck

My

Life

FuckThis

Slayer
Pretty marginal in age of Tinder and hookup culture. 

Girls can get railed by their favorite Chad within a day

OldRooster

King of Chads
If you are a sub 4 truecel going to a Uni with two men to one woman might be better for you as you will have more friends that are in the same boat. Being at a Uni with two women to one guy you would still be incel, but it would be depressing seeing most guys getting laid.

Whitecel

Banned
visit your old university on weekends or as a special occasion once a month. 

Be happy, you don't need perfection just progress. In a year's worth, you will be even more attractive than you are now and 10x what you were back then.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Whitecel said:

Be happy, you don't need perfection just progress. In a year's worth, you will be even more attractive than you are now and 10x what you were back then.
I am visiting a friend in May there, but I might try and go there at some point during early March (partying will be in full swing).

Anyone who denies gender ratio is legit retarded. A bad ratio causes the following problems-

1: Less girls, so less chance of finding one that is attracted to you

2: Vastly increased competiton, as well as more chads for girls to fuck while ignoring you

3: Much more male aggressiveness/bullying, in an effort to raise social status and get girls. Creates an insufferable enviroment for incels.

4: Girls act 1000x bitchier becasue they are getting so much validation from all the guys. If you are even slightly incel then they won't even give you the time of the day.

The overall feeling is almost like trillions of worker bees (males), buzzing around and fighting for scraps of attention from the queen bee (few females). At my old college it felt far more balanced, and I even incel type guys got laid every once in a while.

LongTimeAgo said:
Whitecel said:

I am visiting a friend in May there, but I might try and go there at some point during early March (partying will be in full swing).

Anyone who denies gender ratio is legit retarded. A bad ratio causes the following problems-

1: Less girls, so less chance of finding one that is attracted to you

2: Vastly increased competiton, as well as more chads for girls to fuck while ignoring you

3: Much more male aggressiveness/bullying, in an effort to raise social status and get girls. Creates an insufferable enviroment for incels.

4: Girls act 1000x bitchier becasue they are getting so much validation from all the guys. If you are even slightly incel then they won't even give you the time of the day.

The overall feeling is almost like trillions of worker bees (males), buzzing around and fighting for scraps of attention from the queen bee (few females). At my old college it felt far more balanced, and I even incel type guys got laid every once in a while.
I do agree with this. I even made a thread about the fact that even in today's society there are just too many men.
A healthy society needs more women than men. More men than women will only produce bad thins (bullying and increased aggresiveness at a micro scale, war at a macro scale)
Too many men= death for any society.
2 to 1 is ideal imo.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Went to my geology class today, and walked through campus just before midday (lots of people around). Holy fuck its OVER. Fucking OVER. Just LMAO at my life. Just LOL. Legit every single girl had 2-3 guys with her, I'm literally not joking. Lots of guys walking aroun alone, but not a SINGLE female alone. Not a SINGLE one. All were surrounded by at least 2 orbiters, usually beta stemcel looking guys, obviously who met the girl at a stem class and orbit her.

Its OVER. At my old college there was TONS of single/alone girls just milling around campus. In fact I remember I ocasionally walked from campus back to my dorm with a few girls who were in my classes and dorm. The gender ratio was literally in reverse. Oh fuck, its too much. I'm 100% sure I would have got laid so far if I was at my old college, I've made so much self improvement. But it has all been in vain due to this ratio at this stemcel college. Oh man , the regret is overpowering. I should never have changed universities. This is the stuff incel nightmares are made of.

I'd guess 2.5-3 guys per 1 girl is the ratio at campus, and in my dorm it is like 4 guys per girl.

stamaster21

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
Went to my geology class today, and walked through campus just before midday (lots of people around). Holy fuck its OVER. Fucking OVER. Just LMAO at my life. Just LOL. Legit every single girl had 2-3 guys with her, I'm literally not joking. Lots of guys walking aroun alone, but not a SINGLE female alone. Not a SINGLE one. All were surrounded by at least 2 orbiters, usually beta stemcel looking guys, obviously who met the girl at a stem class and orbit her.

Its OVER. At my old college there was TONS of single/alone girls just milling around campus. In fact I remember I ocasionally walked from campus back to my dorm with a few girls who were in my classes and dorm. The gender ratio was literally in reverse. Oh fuck, its too much. I'm 100% sure I would have got laid so far if I was at my old college, I've made so much self improvement. But it has all been in vain due to this ratio at this stemcel college. Oh man , the regret is overpowering. I should never have changed universities. This is the stuff incel nightmares are made of.

I'd guess 2.5-3 guys per 1 girl is the ratio at campus, and in my dorm it is like 4 guys per girl.
Dude i noticed on my campus to its always 1 girl walking around with 2-3 guys around. Yup and in most cases its beta orbiters but in the other 20 percent of cases its just guy friends.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
stamaster21 said:
LongTimeAgo said:

Dude i noticed on my campus to its always 1 girl walking around with 2-3 guys around. Yup and in most cases its beta orbiters but in the other 20 percent of cases its just guy friends.
It makes it legit impossible to meet any girl though, because they are gaurded by these orbiters. Not to mention that there are almost ZERO hot girls (almost no hot girls in stem).

I feel beyond angry at how I have been cheated by the universe yet again. I have looksmaxed, I have social skill maxed, all in fucking vain because of this gender ratio. I honestly think it is THE most important thing for average guys to get laid. There were 4-5 nights at my old college where I came 99% of the way to getting laid but ruined it due to sexual anxiety (I was a major social anxietycel at the time). At this college, I go for WEEKS without talking to girls, and I go to at least one party every week.

faggotron

Coper
So the place you live will influence your options as well as female behavior. Genius.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
faggotron said:
So the place you live will influence your options as well as female behavior. Genius.

Generic troll smartass response. Next please.

Location theory is pure cope, If your amongst the genetic elite you will clean up even in the most places where women are hardly seen

assburger

Gigachad
nvm i read and pretty legit

if u were fully NT u probs wudnt have these problems tho

faggotron

Coper
Youwontevenknowme said:
Location theory is pure cope, If your amongst the genetic elite you will clean up even in the most places where women are hardly seen
Fucking lol at this forum.