dakar

Coper

the gay mafia hates reperative therapy because it works well.they think they know better for people than themselves when they face unwanted homosexual attractions.

being gay is a political topic and being gay is like being black(maybe even more powerful atm)its social currency in the west so any search for reperative therapy will yeidl results on how its ineffective when reperative therapy is not typical conversion therapy.

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
I'm listening...

How does it work?
Are there any complications?

dakar

Coper
I'm listening...

How does it work?
Are there any complications?
read it and the comments by the mod.
Homosexuality is a result of an abusive or neglectful father or a pussywhipped father.a father has to be strong and benevolent for the son to identify with the father and masculinity.if the father is just strong but malevolent or benevolent but weak the identification will not happen.alot of time its also a result of sexual abuse.Alot of gays feel a sence of shame with men and this has become sexualized.like a shy kid that feels hes not good enough for the other boys.

so what NARTH doest is get to the root of the problem wich is childhood trauma or sexual identification.once the gay man retains his sence of masculinity slowly same sex attraction will fade away.this usally takes 5 months.with 6 months of willing therapy gays will change.

the reason alot of therapy doesnt work is because theyre forced by their parents or wives to become straight.you have to be willing.

the page goes into this look at the comments by the mod.he also talks about how dangerous a homosexual lifestyle is.

straightcel_l

5'1
Masculinity Crew
I dont think anything can give you an attraction to female unfortunately but many homosexuals are bisexua;, so I guess it seems to work for those people

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
You can't change what you're attracted to.