• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

gays are most likely to get cosmetic surgery amongst men

• Banned
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]n another visit to Eppley’s office, I meet Matthew, 31, who has flown in from the East Coast for a checkup on his third round of chin implants. He has also gotten a rhinoplasty, temple implants, and mouth widening from Eppley. “Women today are definitely pressured more to look a certain way, but if you’re a man, getting work done is more stigmatized,” he says, asking me not to use his last name.[/font]

[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]Matthew isn’t an incel. He knows what one is — he stumbled on their forums while researching Eppley and found them “degrading” to women. He is bisexual and hoped cosmetic surgery would help him date more. He saw it as within the normal, if expensive, range of body improvements, like dieting. He also wants to be famous: “I became obsessed with a lot of models around my age who had that real chiseled bone structure,” he recalls. There was one in particular — Colton Haynes from Teen Wolf — who spoke in a monotone voice that reminded Matthew a lot of his own. Haynes never went to college, while Matthew has a master’s in engineering. “These people have all these followers on Instagram,” Matthew says, “and you’re like, Why can’t I have all these followers?”[/font]

https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/ince...NCV2gxVnZCOXEtOTVYR1RUd0ZINE1MZ0V1Z0NZU2hrZTc.

faggots

Cut

Banned
true getting cosmetic surgery is so cringe for guys
you would have to be a faggot to even think about getting it