Rate gay baldcel jaw surgery result

JeromeMorrow

discriminated by dna
HQNP

I had an overbite. So they extended my lower jaw by 10mm, spread out my upper jaw and also brought it out. My septum is now straight and.... they did the sliding genioplasty. Quite a lot. It took them 7+hrs to accomplish everything but I couldn’t be happier with the results!

I would recommend this to everyone because the results are incredible. And I’m not talking about my appearance only. I can breathe freely, sing freely, my lips meet together, etc. a lot of advantages! I had a lot of problems. However, sleeping apnea was never diagnosed to me.

Jaw surgery kind of relaxed my neck and also tension in my jaw. Now it’s relaxed and I have a straight neck posture. My main goal of this surgery was to improve my singing but... there were so many other problems like the ones that I’ve mentioned before. I mean.. this is such a complex surgery that fixes so many problems. You just have to make a decision if you can achieve those benefits and are ready to commit to a quite long and sometimes truly tiring road. Because it is time consuming. It does cost quite a lot of money. It does make you uncomfortable in many ways during the period of preop. But... the results do speak for themselves! I wouldn’t change anything. I’m very happy.

Jasons

Incel
What is going on with his neck and the back of his head? That in itself is as impressive as the jaw result. Is that what he means by a straighter neck and relaxed neck muscles? He was an alien occiputcell and now he's almost a warriorskull. Just goes to show that many occiputcells are actually just suffering from bad neck posture.

JeromeMorrow

discriminated by dna
HQNP
oh shit i saw the pics only on my mobile phone before. on the big screen im pretty sure he got an haitransplant too. or at least is using some topics

LG6

Groovy
Mewslims
What is his before and after rating?

foreheadman

Oldcel
Shitposters
:dre:

where did you find this post? Would this work as well for someone who is "properly developed"