• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

gaunt on mic

Stitches

Banned
nerdic voice cant bare to listen in  this time around

not what i expected

ggg

Regular
he hasnt spoken to ppl for more than 10 minutes in 22 yrs of life he sounds normal

gaunt

Machine
swimcel said:
fucking
L
O
L

they're being petty at the moment, but it was funny as fuck earlier when manuel was on

swimcel

Machine
gaunt said:
swimcel said:
fucking
L
O
L

they're being petty at the moment, but it was funny as fuck earlier when manuel was on

i wished i had never clicked on that tbh, reading autism and actually listening to it is too much, i can't take it. I'm ashamed of being here  :ugh: i'll never post on here again

gaunt

Machine
swimcel said:
gaunt said:

i wished i had never clicked on that tbh, reading autism and actually listening to it is too much, i can't take it. I'm ashamed of being here  :ugh: i'll never post on here again

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gaunt

Machine
Pinhead said:
gaunt sounds considering his upbringing but in a real world scenario he'd stick out like a sore thumb, dat dere monotone voice of peace 

that's why it's best not to talk

ggg

Regular
Pinhead said:
gaunt sounds considering his upbringing but in a real world scenario he'd stick out like a sore thumb, dat dere monotone voice of peace

samesame

r u castizo

Stitches

Banned
I just expected some bass, not nasally whininess. His looks do not fit his voice at all.  it doesn't matter what I think though.