Vertu

Incel
How the users Gandharva (aka willymonfret) and allindaeyes are still coping, is way beyond me.

Here's the harsh truth: Just because you're an Arabcel or Indiancel doesn't mean you resemble David Gandy.

In fact what it does mean, 99.8% of time, is that you resemble this:

NEITHER OF YOU are in that .2% of Indiancels and Arabcels that actually look good enough to NOT be treated like street-dogs.

So with that being said, you are both bottom of the ladder where it counts (middle to upperclass predominantly white high schools and colleges in North America) and I'm sorry to say, but coping by spam posting pictures of Baptiste Giabiconi or Fabio Fagafucki will never ever change YOUR situation, which is: Being invisible to prime, white 16 year old's.

It's time to swallow the:

Giabiconi

Incel
sephon said:
if you're on this forum, you're fucked in some way (mentally or physically).
Speak for yourself. I do whatever I want baby, and that includes posting on this forum. That doesn't mean I'm not out having sex with college sluts on a regular basis.

allindaeyes

Banned
Remind me where I posted I resemble them you halfwits. Its simply a fallacy most humans have that they cant objectively consider any race superior in terms of intellect or face. Most posters here are WASPs so they cant admit meds are ahead. I am Indian mostly and I can admit east asians are smarter and meds are the best looking.

Gandharva

Banned
except that Ive actually fucked white girls,had JB white gfs,and that Im actually goodlooking without major eyelid swelling wich will be fixed soon(I look pretty much CeltIberian with Tan skin,even other ethnics know Im not one of them on sight).I actually dont have any ethnic features but keep on coping.I have smaller features and better bone structure than most whites. 

I look nothing like that guy,irl people think Im spanish or french when my eyes are normal and Eurasian when they are swollen and I am at the very least    nicely shaved(almond eyes + very  high cheekbones give that illusion).

but keep coping that Im an arab or something.

also its u coping since not a single white guy outside looks like dolph lundgren or  dahlhaus but more like seth rogan.

cats

Cuck
Gandharva said:
except that Ive actually fucked white girls,had JB white gfs,and that Im actually goodlooking without major eyelid swelling wich will be fixed soon(I look pretty much CeltIberian with Tan skin,even other ethnics know Im not one of them on sight).I actually dont have any ethnic features but keep on coping.I have smaller features and better bone structure than most whites. 

I look nothing like that guy,irl people think Im spanish or french when my eyes are normal and Eurasian when they are swollen and I am at the very least     nicely shaved(almond eyes + very  high cheekbones give that illusion).

but keep coping that Im an arab or something.

also its u coping since not a single white guy outside looks like dolph lundgren or  dahlhaus but more like seth rogan.
sure mate, this is what you did what writing that post