• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

game of thrones actor change

Drake

Regular
season 4 episode 1 LMAO 

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The old Daario was so cool...charming, sexy...he had swagger and he was bad ass. The new Daario seems so boring...too gentle and just bland. He's not good looking enough and he just seems kind of wimpy."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am sorry but S3 Daario was sexy as hell. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks that, but fuuuuck. I just rewatched his scenes on youtube and they still give me the vapors."[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The appeal of old Daario was that he had the same build and bone structure than Kahl Drogo, maybe a bit cleaner but just as tall and masculine (even with the long hair), so Danaerys liked him the moment she saw him. The new guy is short and a bit of a joke." LMFAO[/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Old Daario was one charming individual. He had a killer gaze and delivered lines with such smoothness and fluidity, that I found him completely capable of capturing Dany's attention."[/font][/font][/font][/font]

Pouuop

Machine
Old daario had insane bones
the new one is goodlooking too but he's running beard cover up game

Drake

Regular
Pouuop said:
Old daario had insane bones
the new one is goodlooking too but he's running beard cover up game

the new one looks like shit tbh 

Yeah, they dun goofed with the recasting.

Even though old [font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Daario[/font] has better bones, he has a weird eye area. New [font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Daario[/font] is more generically handsome, which is why I'm guessing they chose him over the first guy.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Old dario was great, was so pissed with the new casting. He was smooth charming Chad like, the new guy is just generic GL in the game of thrones world. Standard dark hair/beard.