G

zyzz007

Lookism God
My dick hasnt got ANY pussy in years. 
Growing up as an incel in a feminist system with Illegal Prostitution is brutal
Women have all the power and they have NO mercy on incels. 

Fuark, cannot believe I actually liked these creatures as a teenager, literally they appear like satan to me now.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Furby said:
Are you a 27 year old virgin or are you like 50 years old?  Don't feel too bad.  Sex is overrated tbh.  Unless you are going out with at least a 6+/7, it is a pretty dirty endeavor.  No one ever mentions the smells of sex that makes your bedroom smell like a barnyard on a hot summers day.  And really sex isn't that great unless that at least 6+/7 has genuine feelings of affection for you.

If you are a 27 year old virgin, just roll with it for a few more years and you will get Wizard status (30+yo virgin).  That's kinda something to look forward too, right?

the funny thing is I cud have gotten laid 10 years ago when I looked decent. But turned down offers due to christian brainwashing and the girls being average/below

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
the funny thing is I cud have gotten laid 10 years ago when I looked decent. But turned down offers due to christian brainwashing and the girls being average/below
doesn't matter I was a virgin 'till 28

theworld21

Cuck
If you get some, you will see that it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. In fact, its pretty worthless.

Furby said:
Are you a 27 year old virgin or are you like 50 years old?  Don't feel too bad.  Sex is overrated tbh.  Unless you are going out with at least a 6+/7, it is a pretty dirty endeavor.  No one ever mentions the smells of sex that makes your bedroom smell like a barnyard on a hot summers day.  And really sex isn't that great unless that at least 6+/7 has genuine feelings of affection for you.

If you are a 27 year old virgin, just roll with it for a few more years and you will get Wizard status (30+yo virgin).  That's kinda something to look forward too, right?
:lmfao:
Sex with a bottom dwelling skank snatch is regrettable. Imagine if you lost your virginity to one and your dick smelled like old cheese right afterwards. Welcome to skankville!
[hr]
theworld21 said:
If you get some, you will see that it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. In fact, its pretty worthless.
My two cents: Sex is the best experience I have ever had.

currypowder

Normie
theworld21 said:
It's not the sex, some might even argue that a fleshlight with good lube feels better (although nothing beats a small, warm mouth). But its the feeling of being loved and someone that really cares for you. Even if its a sub 5 girl, it gives you energy, motivation and drive that even amphetamines don't give.

FuckThis

Slayer
Fuark how did yoi even survive?i fucked my first gf at 16 years old..

Oh there were the days filled with saddness

Chincel

Normie
LOL @ worrying about legality. I think your one mistake was being afraid of jail, most guys duck unattractive women and end up as minstrels. At least you're not a 27 year old virgin male feminist.

man up and stop complaining! you think you deserve sex?! you are not entitled to a woman's body!!
i will tell you want you need to do: you need to treat women as your equals! you need feminism!

Herald

Normie
zyzz007 said:
My dick hasnt got ANY pussy in 27 years. 
Growing up as an incel in a feminist system with Illegal Prostitution is brutal
Women have all the power and they have NO mercy on incels. 

Fuark, cannot believe I actually liked these creatures as a teenager, literally they appear like satan to me now.
Initially, your posts were thought-provoking because they resonated with the experiences common to many of us. 

But now, this is getting unnecessarily repetitive and given your posting hours, you are not doing any good to yourself. 

FFS, this is the guy that had a gal send him nudes (boob-shot,pussy-shot). And a good-looking gal at that. 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I aint frauding. My face is average. My body is what is getting me interest. I only recently put a pic of my body online and women like it. Last 2 years I have been rotting without women or men. I am alone and depressed with SA and aspergers. Gymcelling is all I have done for past 2 years.[/font]

http://lookism.net/Thread-Fuarkk-Just-Got-Nudes-from-Facebook-for-the-first-Time?page=3
(inb4 yeah, I bookmarked your thread b/c it was a small success story from this site). 

Unless you are trolling, stay safe. Just find some employment where you can shoot the shit and practice/read on social interaction. 

Nobody is going to let you in their circle or associate with you if you keep that self-defeatist attitude. 

I'd personally expect that from other shitposters who've nothing better to do on this site. 

But given the quality of your initial posts, and a few recent ones, I'd say give it a break and keep working on yourself. 

smh