Fucking lmao. It's true though because the majority (probably 80+%) of young women are on the pill these days. Birth-control changes what women are attracted to and messes up all the pheremones and whatnot. I was thinking about it and this is probably why gay guys seem to be attracted to more masculine men than even women are these days

marty

Slayer
Not legit.  Gay or not most men are horny and will screw just about anything especially if alcohol is involved.

tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Fucking lmao. It's true though because the majority (probably 80+%) of young women are on the pill these days. Birth-control changes what women are attracted to and messes up all the pheremones and whatnot. I was thinking about it and this is probably why gay guys seem to be attracted to more masculine men than even women are these days
It's true though because the majority (probably 80+%) of young women are on the pill these days. Birth-control changes what women are attracted to and messes up all the pheremones and whatnot

Holy fuck OP. It must be why twinks are overrated nowadays.
Yup

http://www.medicaldaily.com/birth-c...ion-single-women-pill-more-likely-date-311164

POS

Banned
we all know how desperate males are for sex from tinder experiments, except this is just males hitting on males, not males hitting on females.

marty said:
Not legit.  Gay or not most men are horny and will screw just about anything especially if alcohol is involved.
Well yeah of course, not just to fuck though but if a gay guy is really enamored with you. I just realized how incredibly homo this thread is though. Abort

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ive had gay men tell me i am pretty hot and theyve hit on me before

im sure if i were ugly they wouldnt say or do those things :giggle:

MasterFaggot said:

Thread backfire 

:jordan:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
MasterFaggot said:

Thread backfire 

do you really think 80+% of women are on the pill nowadays?

thats a lot bro

SexGod

Coper
"80% of woman are on the pill"

No no no your intuition is all wrong

MasterFaggot said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Thread backfire 

do you really think 80+% of women are on the pill nowadays?

thats a lot bro
College girls maybe cause they know their gonna have sex constantly. At least 80% of the girls I know or me or my my friends are acquainted with

// Infolinks