FunkyBod mini review

Got it in the mail. It adds that bit of extra shoulder width which is the only real reason I got this but the whole thing is far from perfect.

For starters, it only used chest measurement and length for the size guide. As someone who built a modest layer of muscles I fit their large and am on the upper end of the range for large based on chest measurements but the shoulder area measurement is unknown when buying and a one size fits all attempt. I emailed asking and all they could give me is it should fit and they doubt my shoulder measurement is reference to my chest measurement if I worked out, even though shoulders is much more genetically determined by frame.

Well, it is a bit loose on the shoulders as well as midsection which is a given with my shape. The chest is snug so their measurement for that is not bad. Arms are too tight and their bicep pads run too long for me, tricep pad has same thickness all the way through so without underlying tricep muscle I would expect this to just produce arm size in a shirt with no shape, for my with my high insertion triceps the boosted mass makes them look sick from behind.

The material is itchy, the muscle pads are falsely advertised as feeling like real muscle. They feel like fluffy pillows that are far too thin to be pillows.

Wearing a tshirt over this is challenging cause you can't really hide the neckline of the funkybod as an under shirt so well without moving the over shirt around to a point where it hangs sloppy over your entire neck area.

I plan on removing the arm portion of it so it is shoulder and chest only. I can handle that on my own but might need to get to a tailor to reduce the neck. Would remove chest pads if it were easier but not worth the trouble, I don't look that different with or without in the chest. I wonder if I am better just cutting off all the pads and having them put onto a sportswear underarmor like shirt.

All in all, I think this thing is meant for skinny guys with no muscles rather than just below average looking guys in overall mass with great underlying muscles. I laugh at the concept of this being form fitting for fat guys since if anything their chest to shoulder ratio is poorly fitted to their shoulder to chest fit.

My proof of ownership
https://i.gyazo.com/5b87b17ccc77d7db02e53c623727ba42.png

MistGeburt3000 said:
Do you think its possible to make a selfmade funkybod ? So it wasnt worth it for you ? Do you think there are better brands ?
I located another brand and posted it in a thread. A search on my name with funkybod should find the thread.

That other brand had long delt pads that wouldn't work for my plan to cut the sleeve off. Both had too much neck coverage. It probably would be better to make one yourself than buy this. I got a perfect sports undershirt but it too has too much neck coverage. Come to think o it though the tightness of those undershifts ends up suspending that space between the pecs and makes an overshirt less fitting on the chest, so the chest pads on the funkybod does have a purpose still.

I don't know how to find pads alone, all results show this crazy 80's women fashion to pad the height of their shoulders and those don't fit to delts, or you get football tackling shoulder pads. With this one funkybod shirt as a reference I might be able to find a tailor to make similar ones. I can sell the funkybod whole after to a film studio probably., know somebody who could put it in their wardrobe and use it when needed.

Thing is not worth as much as it cost, the GBP nearly doubles when converted to USD.

Funkybod is legit under hoodies and letterman jackets. I find that mine "de fluffs" every month or so, and needs to be carefully washed+fluffed to expand the pads to their original volume.

This has to be a joke right? What are you going to do if a chick comes onto you and tries to feel the goods! I can only see this being viable for selfie game, it has little benefit in the field imo.

Dontel

Incel
This is good.

If females can fraud with push up bra's//skinny jeans//heels//make up we should to.

It's not just about getting sex, it's about power.  If men are perceived to have higher status looks wise sub 6 women will at least try to keep their ridiculous expectations in check.

Visiting Gandy said:
This has to be a joke right? What are you going to do if a chick comes onto you and tries to feel the goods! I can only see this being viable for selfie game, it has little benefit in the field imo.
That's for the people wearing it all the time to figure out. I plan to just wear it on moving in day back to university as I walk into the dorm on my new floor and meet new neighbors, and through my first week of class.

The German Dream said:
you have great skin color? what do you do for it?
That is partly influenced by lighting, the rest is skin genetics and little to do with carrots for beta carotene.

Xander

Cuck
Machiavellian said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Do you think its possible to make a selfmade funkybod ? So it wasnt worth it for you ? Do you think there are better brands ?
I located another brand and posted it in a thread. A search on my name with funkybod should find the thread.

That other brand had long delt pads that wouldn't work for my plan to cut the sleeve off. Both had too much neck coverage. It probably would be better to make one yourself than buy this. I got a perfect sports undershirt but it too has too much neck coverage. Come to think o it though the tightness of those undershifts ends up suspending that space between the pecs and makes an overshirt less fitting on the chest, so the chest pads on the funkybod does have a purpose still.

I don't know how to find pads alone, all results show this crazy 80's women fashion to pad the height of their shoulders and those don't fit to delts, or you get football tackling shoulder pads. With this one funkybod shirt as a reference I might be able to find a tailor to make similar ones. I can sell the funkybod whole after to a film studio probably., know somebody who could put it in their wardrobe and use it when needed.

Thing is not worth as much as it cost, the GBP nearly doubles when converted to USD.
How much extra shoulder width did you get? 0.5", 1"?