poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Is this real, lol?

Looks pretty thick.

Top 75 percentile for sure.

ketzdinio

Slayer
I find it so funny thinking he probably jerked it up to a semi before taking the pic. Photographers and lighting people everywhere, and Gandy is just masturbating

Either that or he's a shower.

Btw what are the peoples thoughts on his hips? Look kind of big, but I think they might be just stocky. Is this a good thing or should everyone hav zyzz-tier narrow hips? I think stockier hips can be offset with a better muscle build. Bad for aesthetics maybe but it looks more powerful I think, or?

Veuve

Slayer
ketzdinio said:
I find it so funny thinking he probably jerked it up to a semi before taking the pic. Photographers and lighting people everywhere, and Gandy is just masturbating

Either that or he's a shower.

Btw what are the peoples thoughts on his hips? Look kind of big, but I think they might be just stocky. Is this a good thing or should everyone hav zyzz-tier narrow hips? I think stockier hips can be offset with a better muscle build. Bad for aesthetics maybe but it looks more powerful I think, or?
would probably look a bit better if they were narrower but i don't think it looks bad

Jawanomics

Lookism God
'tis big

''All or nothing'' slayer theory once again a triumph.

Just be high T and you will get slayer eyes, slayer jaw, slayer bone structure, slayer dick, slayer muscles, slayer personality.

// Infolinks