Ryu

Chad
These videos are hard to watch. Does this guy think hell ever get laid by doing this? Even an aspie like myself can tell that everyone is uncomfortable around him.  Every video on his channel is cringe worthy.
[video=youtube]

A land whale also accused him of RAPE.
[video=youtube]

This guy makes me sound NT.

Those were some of the hardest videos I have ever had to watch in my life. He acts like he's some pro PUA player that creampies the finest of women. This guy is low inhib

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Holy shit can't get past 20 seconds of either vid
cant even click on it because i know its gonna be super cringy

btw did your bro decide on the turbo s yet or hes thinking about it still? i actually think the audi r8 V10 is super LEGIT and is a better alternative

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
What does his face look like, that's my only question.

Ryu

Chad
[video=youtube]6:15
Just Lol. At his low inhibition friends "kiss close". The gook looked frightened. She could have easily gotten him arrested.

king coach said:
Ryu said:
[video=youtube]6:15
Just Lol. At his low inhibition friends "kiss close". The gook looked frightened. She could have easily gotten him arrested.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG

OMG
Just when I thought those guys couldn't get any more cringe. Those girls looked so uncomfortable. What the fuck is wrong with these 2 airheads.

king coach said:
cringe
[hr]
[video=youtube]

HOLY FUK SAME GUY INTERRUPTED RSD TYLER AT THE COPEFEST
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]cupid player 5 days ago[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Most of the time I am a coward who still gets serious approach anxiety. But on a rare occasion, my inner-beast comes out and I turn into this fearless monster - that I even I don't recognize.[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Reply[/font] · 1 

[/font]

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
HOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT the FIRST VIDEO I thought was bad.....

20 seconds into the SECOND VIDEO.....

SHIITTTT SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Those sub5 obese women were repulsed! A sub 8 has it hard enough! But a sub 6 male aspie is damn right REPULSIVE to women, they'll soon make this phenotype ILLEGAL!

// Infolinks