• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

fucking LOLed at this video of hypergamous tracy getting brutally shut down by CHAD

yungfett

Regular
FuckThis said:
:cage2:

Incels aren't even in it

They don't even register

wrong; there were two prominently placed asian stage hands in the video. I guess they are supposed to represent tracy's rebounds before tracy realizes that ultimately she only wants chad, even if its a complete illusion.

FuckThis

Rotter
yungfett said:
FuckThis said:
:cage2:

Incels aren't even in it

They don't even register

wrong; there were two prominently placed asian stage hands in the video. I guess they are supposed to represent tracy's rebounds before tracy realizes that ultimately she only wants chad, even if its a complete illusion.

lol I actually didn't even notice them xDDDD

yungfett

Regular
FuckThis said:
yungfett said:

lol I actually didn't even notice them xDDDD

:jordan:

Currycel

Regular
I bet women are "like this happened to me, muh male priviledge or at least identify with it in some way"

Meanwhile the male equivalent can't even talk to stacy in public cuz he's too ugly to be seen in public with her

Furby

Regular
Brutal heightpill @00:40. This is what women want to be like relative to their guy.

yungfett

Regular
Furby said:
Brutal heightpill @00:40.  This is what women want to be like relative to their guy.

damn I just noticed that. but tbh not all girls care about height, im a manlet but I still do ok with girls. Still, you are right that that is what girls want