Fucking lol stay Aspie, don't play Pokemon Go

Aspies are NEVER up to date with current trends. They think it's all "dumb", they have superiority complexes about it.

This will be one of the easiest ways to meet women ever and you aspies won't take advantage of it.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Just lol @ people thinking pokemon go will help them get laid. You still need to pass her looks threshold and compete with the other guys trying to hit her up.

no you dunderhead, the reason I don't play pokemon go is because I have enough distractions in my life as it is and I don't need another one.

Everyone I talk to has become completely consumed by pokemon GO.

Literally in class today my professor was passing back exams in our digital systems class (hard af class) and most people were freaking out myself included.

But some people were talking about pokemon go saying they found an eevee in the class or something.

That just goes to show how overpowering the desire to play PGO is, and that's something that should be avoided

Lol, I don't want to play it because it's not a fun game to play. The reviews on the game all come to the same conclusion: it lacks depth and it's only a matter of time before its trending status is diminished entirely. The battles aren't even a traditional pokemon battle, it's just a typical tap fucking of your iphones screen until the other pokemon is dead. No special attacks unique to each pokemon, nothing.

I don't care, I want to play quality games; pokemon go will do absolutely nothing for my social life. Face or death till the end. Pokemon GO is C O P E.

jeebusreekris

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:
Lol, I don't want to play it because it's not a fun game to play. The reviews on the game all come to the same conclusion: it lacks depth and it's only a matter of time before its trending status is diminished entirely. The battles aren't even a traditional pokemon battle, it's just a typical tap fucking of your iphones screen until the other pokemon is dead. No special attacks unique to each pokemon, nothing.

I don't care, I want to play quality games; pokemon go will do absolutely nothing for my social life. Face or death till the end. Pokemon GO is C O P E.

Aspie

jeebusreekris said:
IntenseSuffering said:

Aspie

Cope. What the fuck is pokemon go, all i know is F A C E

SWERVE

Regular
When I was into Pokemon and nerd shit like that it was considered low-status and incel. Now that I'm no longer into that shit, it's mainstream and trendy and you're a loser if you DON'T play it.

Just lol.

Are there even any girls playing it?

LOL, do you think sloots don't have anything better to do (like chasing Chads, clubbing and attention whoring on the internet) than playing Pokemon GO?

Cornelius Gayniggas III said:

LOL, do you think sloots don't have anything better to do (like chasing Chads, clubbing and attention whoring on the internet) than playing Pokemon GO?

They are playing it. The HQNP's of my FB feed are blowing up their statuses with pokemon go. Doesn't matter though, face still reigns supreme. You will not be more successful if your face is still trash

IntenseSuffering said:

They are playing it. The HQNP's of my FB feed are blowing up their statuses with pokemon go. Doesn't matter though, face still reigns supreme. You will not be more successful if your face is still trash

They probably do it because it's a very good opportunity to attention whore, but in reality they don't give a flying fuck about that game.

Women will use ANY opportunity for attention whoring. And Pokemon GO is a very good one.

Currycel

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:

Yeah legit, it's a boring game

BUT I can go outside and talk to a girl right now if I want to because of that game, too bad I'm ugly so I can't actually slay them

IntenseSuffering said:

They probably do it because it's a very good opportunity to attention whore, but in reality they don't give a flying fuck about that game.

Women will use ANY opportunity for attention whoring. And Pokemon GO is a very good one.

That is EXACTLY what they are doing. They need to be trending, they need to get their validation. They need to be noticed by everyone. The attention whoring is so REAL the past few days with that games release.

Currycel said:
IntenseSuffering said:

Yeah legit, it's a boring game

BUT I can go outside and talk to a girl right now if I want to because of that game, too bad I'm ugly so I can't actually slay them

Yeah I don't doubt that. What game mechanic encourages social interaction though? OR is it just an easy opener, for example--"or are you playing pokemon GO too? I'm trying to catch the Charizard in this area"

Jawanomics

Champion
Only aspies playing it in the UK because currently not out...I will observe what happens on official release

Biffboff

Rotter
Fuck playing that shit, and lol @ thinking it can get you girls just because you're having to walk outside to hatch the virtual eggs.

Foxx

Average Guy
I just used both incenses and I got almost no pokemons. I guess it's time to leave the house.

Ryu

Staff member
It doesnt work on my iphone 4.

Ryu

Staff member
Bondi beach said:
Ryu said:
It doesnt work on my iphone 4.

It should
It doesnt work on incel phones
From appstore:

- Compatible with iPhone® 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus devices with iOS Version 8 - 9 installed

- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.